Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client located in White Plains, NY is looking for an Logistics Administrator to join their team on a Contract basis.
- Ensure that the regional office is serviced and releases are scheduled in the most accurate, timely, efficient and effective manner. Advise the office of FULL BOOKING DETAILS including vessel departure, arrival, port of departure & arrival, etc.. All inquires must have 24 hour reply.
- Procure the most efficient and reasonable freight rates for the company.
- Ensure estimated freight costs are properly accounted for at the time of booking the shipment.
- Provide timely feedback (within 24 hours) to the regional office regarding booking releases, advising changes/delays in shipments and shipment progress from receipt of release to dispatch of original BL and related documentation, and answering related questions and queries. All correspondence must be handled in a professional manner.
- Create an order file to include the customer sales order, mill authorizations for release of product and all other correspondence (incoming and outgoing) relating to that order in full detail.
- Monitor production and shipping schedules in liaison with the relevant mill as it relates to the timing of the manufacture of the product and the corresponding shipping date. Ensure that this is monitored at all times and follows the requirements of the release.
- Advise all shipping variations to the regional office immediately upon knowledge thereof/receipt.
- Ensure draft B/L’s are to be supplied to the regional office/shipper within 48 hours of receipt of packing lists. Where required, ensure SED’s are filed immediately thereafter.
- Follow up with the shipping lines for confirmation of shipping details (immediately after vessel(s) have sailed), and for the release of B/L, packing lists and freight bills.
- Ensure, upon shipping confirmation, that all bookings which have shipped are closed with 24 hours of shipment.
- Monitor cost/service of freight vendors and provide feedback to management.
- Prioritize daily activities according to importance and adjust where needed during month and year-end closings.
- Perform, whenever necessary, administration of ad-hoc inquiries/tasks/projects from VP Finance and/or President.
- Ensure that attention to detail is maintained with everything that is done on a daily basis and that this attention to detail is not sacrificed during busy times.
- Provide timely feedback to management if any matters arise that need to be addressed.
- Develop more efficient and effective methods of operating within the assigned area of responsibility to streamline the work in an efficient and effective manner.
- Contribute job skills, knowledge, abilities, changes in procedures/rates/contracts and other useful information to others in the office on a regular basis as they occur.
- Import and export trade practice, documentation, banking etc.
- Pulp and Paper knowledge
- Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Inventory and Material Control Associate in Duluth GA
- Wire Processing Machine Operator in Brooklyn Park MN
- Technician in Cambridge MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Quality Tech in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Manchester NH
- Configuration Analyst in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer in North Canton OH
- QA Engineer in Manchester NH
- MFG - process Engineer Automation Test Tech QA Engineer Material Planner in Manchester NH
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- FPGA Designer - Firmware Development Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro - Mechanical Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Precision Optical & Mechanical Inspector in Merrimack NH
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Quality Inspection Technician in Wilmington MA
- Quality Engineer in Laconia NH
- AP- AR Specialist in Boylston MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in Marlborough MA
- Talent Acquisition Manager in Marlborough MA
- Lean-FEM Coordinator in Doraville GA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- CAD Drafter in Ball Ground GA
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Technician in Gainesville GA
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Boylston MA
- Assembly Test Tech in Marlborough MA
- RMA Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Attendant in Gainesville GA
- Inventory Control in Duluth GA
- Product Design Engineer in Milford NH
- Process Engineer- Metallurgist in Milford NH
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chaska MN
- Warehouse - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Modular Assembly - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Fabrication - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Tech (Entry Level) in Ayer MA
- Office Manager in Huntsville AL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Norcross GA
- Digital Product Manager in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Representative in Leominister MA
- Electrical Engineer in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Woodbury MN
- QC Inspector in Manchester NH
- Pallet Builder in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Lead Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Office Manager in Lexington MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Microdeburer in Milford MA
- Machine Operator in Hoschton GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Maintenance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Accounting-Administrative Support in Duluth GA
- Project Coordinator in Minneapolis MN
- Buyer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembler in Golden Valley MN
- Technical Recruiter in Suwanee GA
- Quality Coordinator in Mansfield MA
- Tooling Engineer in Newnan GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Burnsville MN
- E&I - Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Process Operator in Franklin MA
- Trade (Import-Export) Specialist in Milford MA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Manufacturing Technician in Burlington MA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Quality Engineer in Duluth GA
- Structural Engineer in Ball Ground GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Tucker GA
- Senior Document Control Specialist in Cambridge MA
- Lead Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Industrial Seamstress in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Engineer in Bedford MA
- Operator- Assembly Tech in Central Manchester CT
- Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Lead in Olive Branch MS
- Mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift in Ashland MA
- Manufacturing Engineer-Contract in Charlton MA
- Technical Recruiter-Program Manager - MN in Minneapolis MN