Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client located in White Plains, NY is looking for an Logistics Administrator to join their team on a Contract basis.
- Ensure that the regional office is serviced and releases are scheduled in the most accurate, timely, efficient and effective manner. Advise the office of FULL BOOKING DETAILS including vessel departure, arrival, port of departure & arrival, etc.. All inquires must have 24 hour reply.
- Procure the most efficient and reasonable freight rates for the company.
- Ensure estimated freight costs are properly accounted for at the time of booking the shipment.
- Provide timely feedback (within 24 hours) to the regional office regarding booking releases, advising changes/delays in shipments and shipment progress from receipt of release to dispatch of original BL and related documentation, and answering related questions and queries. All correspondence must be handled in a professional manner.
- Create an order file to include the customer sales order, mill authorizations for release of product and all other correspondence (incoming and outgoing) relating to that order in full detail.
- Monitor production and shipping schedules in liaison with the relevant mill as it relates to the timing of the manufacture of the product and the corresponding shipping date. Ensure that this is monitored at all times and follows the requirements of the release.
- Advise all shipping variations to the regional office immediately upon knowledge thereof/receipt.
- Ensure draft B/L’s are to be supplied to the regional office/shipper within 48 hours of receipt of packing lists. Where required, ensure SED’s are filed immediately thereafter.
- Follow up with the shipping lines for confirmation of shipping details (immediately after vessel(s) have sailed), and for the release of B/L, packing lists and freight bills.
- Ensure, upon shipping confirmation, that all bookings which have shipped are closed with 24 hours of shipment.
- Monitor cost/service of freight vendors and provide feedback to management.
- Prioritize daily activities according to importance and adjust where needed during month and year-end closings.
- Perform, whenever necessary, administration of ad-hoc inquiries/tasks/projects from VP Finance and/or President.
- Ensure that attention to detail is maintained with everything that is done on a daily basis and that this attention to detail is not sacrificed during busy times.
- Provide timely feedback to management if any matters arise that need to be addressed.
- Develop more efficient and effective methods of operating within the assigned area of responsibility to streamline the work in an efficient and effective manner.
- Contribute job skills, knowledge, abilities, changes in procedures/rates/contracts and other useful information to others in the office on a regular basis as they occur.
- Import and export trade practice, documentation, banking etc.
- Pulp and Paper knowledge
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- CNC Programmer in Atlanta GA
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Machine Operator II in Nashua NH
- Quality Technician in Littleton MA
- Branch Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Customer Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Medical Lab Technologist - Medical Technologist in Norwood MA
- Rework Operator in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in North Dighton MA
- International Trade Compliance in Ashland MA
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Assembly Process Manager in Beverly MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Compressor Operation – General Assembly Line. in Flowery Branch GA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Wiring Technician in Norcross GA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer I in Cordova TN
- Marketing Respresentative in Acton MA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- Process Design Engineer in North Canton OH
- Forklift Driver in Memphis TN
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Quality Inspector-Auditor 2nd shift in Sturbridge MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Quality Assurance Tester in Suwanee GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Shipping Associate in Duluth GA
- Shipper II in Waltham MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Videographer in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse - Receiver in Suwanee GA
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Technical Support - Level II in Moorestown NJ
- Technical Support - Level I in Moorestown NJ
- Expeditor in MA
- Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Executive Administrative Assistant in Gloucester City NJ
- Retainer Inspector in Los Alamitos CA
- Welder in Branford CT
- CNC Machinist-Shift Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Payroll Benefits Specialist in Memphis TN
- Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Visual Inspector in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- R&D Assistant in Lynn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Sunrise FL
- Plant Electrician in Milford MA
- Receiving-Packaging in Memphis TN
- Buyer in Lynn MA
- Electrical Engineering Manager in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Engineering Manger in Jacksonville FL
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machine operator- 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Product Specialist in Bridgeport NJ
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Asst, Lab I in Mobile AL
- Facilities Maintenance Tech in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift Mazak Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Assemblers in Jefferson GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse Specialist in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Material Planner in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Engineering Manager in Gainesville GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Embedded Software Engineer in Watertown MA
- Mechanical Engineer in CA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Patient Positioning Tech in Oklahoma City OK
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA