Marketing Campaign Specialist
As a key member of the campaign team, the Campaign Specialist will help define and execute on customer communications strategies to drive awareness and leads of Waters products and services. Working together with a content and communications manager, the specialist will be the customer champion for a defined set of products or markets and produce and execute on channel tactics to bring customers through the buyer’s journey. As an evolving marketing team, the Campaign Specialist will need to test and try new and innovative marketing tactics and adopt new tools and processes to drive demand.
- Develop and execute customer communications plans for multiple customer segments across a specific market or product line
- Develop and define the marketing mix to reach global audiences, as well as the tactical plans, serving as expert on campaign tactics and best practices
- Execute tactical plans, coordinating with writers, designers, social, production, localization, events, corporate communications, and digital channel teams
- Integrate communications strategy and messages across all online and offline channels (i.e. email, website, social media, display) on a global basis
- Manage and coordinate channel tactics worldwide, such as email execution, webinars, social, web content, collateral and coordinate customer calendars to prioritize multiples messages across a variety of market/product priorities
- Set up KPI’s and metrics reporting related to Campaigns, recommend data-driven tactical shifts going forward and establish best practices
- Create and manage projects in Project Management System
- Strong ability to work with scientific subject matter experts to write high-quality content requiring minimal edits. Writing skills should span various pieces, including social media, emails, blogs, application notes, white papers, brochures, programs, promotional materials, website content, newsletters, invitations, presentations, and other projects as needed.
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Ability to partner with multiple teams in a fast-paced always changing environment
- 4-6 years marketing experience
- Experience in B2B marketing and demand generation