Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ensures performance to the master production schedule to achieve division objectives for customer service, inventory levels, and configuration management. Plans, prepares, issues, and controls moderately complex and/or diverse production schedules and material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet production requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Identifies variety of raw material and component requirements for production from engineering and production specifications and schedules of moderate scope and complexity. Ensures accurate item master file and bill of material.
2. Advises management of the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials, and services are provided as needed. Recommends changes to improve the planning process for assigned products.
3. Evaluates and confirms materials supply is available to meet demand. Prepares work orders, or purchase requests for the production or purchase of components or parts to support a master production schedule, shop load, and inventory requirements. Prepares transfer orders. Coordinates material movements between sites, internal work and storage areas, and/or outside processing or suppliers to ensure materials are available when needed.
4. Schedules and expedites the movement of parts by means of moving orders and/or stock transfers to meet customer shipping dates.
5. Analyzes inventory usage, scrap, and waste, and recommends any appropriate actions to minimize loss, reduce inventory, and/or increase inventory turnover that would support inventory level objectives.
6. Advises and assists management in resolving problems concerning over shipments, shortages, engineering changes, and cancellation of orders.
7. Coordinates cross-functional activities to ensure a smooth flow of materials through the production process and consistent information about status and priorities.
8. Maintains configuration control on all open orders and appropriate data files as required by division policies and procedures.
9. Coordinates with cross functional discipline actions necessary to execute production plans
10. Communicates delivery issues directly with internal/external customers
11. Applies continuous improvement techniques and methods to internal processes and systems to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
12. Prepares moderately complex reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. Provides parts, equipment, and materials information by answering questions and requests.
13. Applies continuous improvement techniques and methods to internal processes and systems to increase efficiency and customer service and to reduce costs.
14. Shares specialized knowledge with others. Represents company on specific projects. Mentors new employees. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Work assignments may include cross-functional or project team responsibilities (e.g. continuous improvement)
15. Other duties as required.
1. 3+ years buying experience and 4-year degree or equivalent.
2. CPIM a plus.
3. Excellent analytical skills.
4. Self-directed, entrepreneurial, customer focused individual with the ability to work effectively as a team.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Maintain a positive attitude in a very fast-paced environment.
7. Demonstrated ability to assist with process improvement.
8. Identify cost-savings opportunities.
9. Solid working knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
10. Knowledge and prior use of MRP systems.
11. Leadership skills and demonstrated initiative.
12. Willing and able to sever as a mentor to others.
OTHER PREFERRED ATTRIBUTES OR QUALIFICATIONS (not required):
13. Plans and arranges own work; may receive direction on new work
14. Team Leader
15. Works calmly under stress
16. Detail oriented and focused
17. Problem solver
- HR Director in Clear Water MN
- Solder Lead in New Hope MN
- Forklift Operator - 1st shift in Vineland NJ
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative in Franklin MA
- 2nd Shift Production Technician in Chaska MN
- Labeler-Organizer in Acton MA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Inside Instrument Sales Specialist in Milford MA
- Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Process Engineer in Charlotte NC
- Sr Technician in Manchester NH
- Automation Technician in Suwanee GA
- Material Handler in Central Manchester CT
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Test Engineer in Chaska MN
- Utility Operator 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Sales Operations Coordinator in Milford MA
- Wheel Balancer 1st Shift in Canton GA
- Customer Service Rep in DULUTH GA
- MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Designer-Sr. Designer - Agribusiness-Industrial in Plymouth MN
- Technical Documentation Graphic Artist in Chaska MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Somersworth NH
- Rehrig - Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Structural Technician in Sioux Falls SD
- Medical Authorization Specialist in Cordova TN
- Quality Control Technician in Carlsbad CA
- Senior Structural Engineer- Agribusiness-Industrial in Plymouth MN
- Structural Designer in Plymouth MN
- Entry Level Structural Engineer in Plymouth MN
- Structural Technician in Plymouth MN
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- IT Tech in New Hope MN
- Multiple Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Wheel Cell Operator 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Wheel Balancer 2nd Shift in Canton GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Kennesaw GA
- Customs Compliance Specialist in Memphis TN
- Recruiter in Memphis TN
- DMG Lathe Machinist - 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Master Scheduler in Lancaster NH
- Part time IT Support in Duluth GA
- General Warehouse Associate in Suwanee GA
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Controls Engineer in Athens GA
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chelmsford MA
- Associate Technician Production Operations in West Sacramento CA
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Senior Quality Design Engineer in Milford MA
- Controls Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Nashua NH
- Production Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Staff Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Fall River MA
- Chief Civil Engineer in Weymouth NH
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Temp Help-Credit Analyst in Duluth GA
- Productions Ops Tech II in Milford MA
- ISO 13485 Auditor in Bloomington MN
- Calibration Tech in Hudson MA
- Laboratory Technician in Miami FL
- QC Analyst in Miami FL
- Stamping Press Operator in Marlborough MA
- Production Technician in West Sacramento CA
- Manufacturing Scientist in Carlsbad CA
- Document Control Specialist in Carlsbad CA
- Senior-Lead Architect, Data And Machine-Deep Learning Platforms in San Jose CA
- Shipping Lead in Westborough MA
- Maintenance Technician in Morrow GA
- Mechanical Assember in Plymouth MN
- Brazer in Buford GA
- EM Design Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Press Operator Assistant in Memphis TN
- Business Systems Analyst in Bloomington MN
- Bench Repair Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Picker in Memphis TN
- Packer in Memphis TN
- Advanced Coordinator, Global Documentation Services in Brea CA
- continuation Engineer- Design-Drafter in Andover MA
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Machine Equipment Operator - 1st & 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Production Planner in Gainesville GA
- Packer-Shipper in Sutton MA
- Quality Tech in Memphis TN
- Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Estimator - Pre-Construction Manager in Atlanta GA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Talent Development Coordinator in Milford MA
- Field Controls Technician in Midwest CA
- Material Handler in Marlborough MA
- Electro-Mechanical Technician in Norcross GA
- Conformal Coating in New Hope MN
- Cycle Count Associate in Jefferson GA