City:King of Prussia
Searching for a Post-Doctoral Fellow in King of Prussia, PA. The position will require an in-depth understanding and hands-on application of LC-MS or LC-MS/MS methods for the quantitation of biopharmaceuticals and biomarkers. The position is for 1-year, potentially renewable. Qualified candidates will need to have a strong background in LC-MS method development and validation of biologics. If interested in this position, please contact Rich Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org with a Word formatted resume including contact information to be reached.
Responsibilities for Post-Doctoral Fellow:
- Investigation and validation of novel technologies to enhance the way in which quantitative bioanalysis is performed for biologics.
- LC-MS or LC-MS/MS method development/validation and sample analysis for quantitation of biopharmaceuticals and biomarkers in a variety of biological sample matrices in a regulated environment; using either intact or signature peptide approaches.
- Candidate will be required to communicate observations, maintain accurate scientific data and records, and present data in oral and written form according to agreed schedules.
- Independently write high impact scientific manuscripts for publication in the primary literature
- Provide input and advice leadership on short and long term goals/vision around quantitative bioanalysis as outlined.
Requirements for Post-Doctoral Fellow:
- PhD degree in biochemistry, analytical chemistry or related discipline with >3 years of experience utilizing LC-MS methodologies with knowledge of immunocapture techniques for the quantitation of biopharmaceuticals and biomarkers
- A thorough understanding of the biology and chemistry of biopharmaceuticals (biologic medical product(s)), biomarkers, immunoassay and biological mass spectrometry as well as the ability to use these technologies to drive innovation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; exceptional collaborative behaviors and networking skills