We have a great opportunity for an aspiring recent graduate looking to get started in logistics. Our client in Alpharetta is looking for a Procurement Specialist to join their local team. Our client is a part of a billion dollar conglomerate that is growing leaps and bounds. This is an excellent way to get your foot in the door and set yourself up with major growth potential. If you have procurement, logistics and /or purchasing experience, please review the requirements and duties below. If you feel you are a match, please apply today!
This is a full time contract to hire position paying between $18 to $20 hourly (based on experience).
- Interface with our internal and external clients and distributor representatives
- Purchasing equipment and parts
- Expedite orders and track lead time of components
- Support manufacturing and engineering team with immediate needs for parts
- Support other order operation tasks, such as:
- Invoicing customers
- Setup for new customers / vendors
- Gather costs for project estimating
- Source hard to find material and devices
- Review, Evaluate, and Negotiate Terms and Conditions
- Manage EMS (internal project system)
- Batch input manufacturing time sheets into EMS
- Identify Project Risk
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience (minimum 2-3 years)
- 1+ year(s) of related industrial automation fabrication
- Past experience purchasing technical (electrical or mechanical) components
If you are interested in applying to this full time contract to hire job opportunity please send your resume to email@example.com.