Position: Quality Coordinator
A client of ours near Penns Grove, NJ is looking for a contract Quality Coordinator
Responsibilities of the Quality Coordinator:
- Record, review and investigate internal and external customer and consumer complaints and inquiries
- Communicate with all company QA/QC staff during the investigation to coordinate the assembly of required information including plant-related documentation
- Acquires samples as needed
- Contacts outside resources (such as Grocery Manufacturers’ Association and National Food Lab) as directed for expert assistance with investigations
- Interpret customer and consumer requests and drafts responses with assistance from Corporate QA Manager at the conclusion of the data collection and investigatory phase.
- Connects with consumers and customer representatives as required to complete investigations and resolve concerns with each entity
- Record all data and information exchanges in Customer Complaint database.
- Review and ranks complaint severity while initiating escalation as per protocol.
- Assists in the general activities of the QA department as required including the maintenance of various files and information systems including customer and copacker specifications, general correspondence and product manuals, label/product QC hold database, and regulatory affairs activities.
Required qualifications of the Quality Coordinator:
- Associates Degree and two (2) to four (4) years of professional experience
- Experience in the food/beverage industry
- Previous experience in Manufacturing or production environment.
- Experience in lab procedures and report writing
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detailed oriented and have the ability to multi-task
- Proven organizational skills