The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting with a focus on building and executing recruitment strategies and administering programs which result in the selection of the best talent. Identifying areas to source qualified candidates, executing sourcing strategies to attract candidates, consulting with managers on position specific recruiting and selection topics as well as ensuring EEO compliance and initial offer activities.
Responsibilities of the Technical Recruiter:
- Sources qualifies and places candidates for technical positions.
- Conducts reference checks background checks and other testing as directed.
- Personally interviews candidates to determine suitability for customer requirements.
- Works with local Tech schools and Colleges for recruitment needs as well as upper management recruiting.
- Scheduling, placing and assisting HR/Recruiting team.
- Strategically quoting salaries.
Requirements of the Technical Recruiter:
- You are required to have 4-6 years of experience.
- Experience working with Director level management.
- Light industrial/manufacturing experience is needed.
- Biomedical Devices is a plus.
- Experience will full cycle recruitment.
- Strong communication skills.