Our client in Norwell, MA is looking for a talented Technical Writer for their Billing software!
The Billing Technical Writer reports directly to the Director of Billing and is responsible for developing new training materials, updating current training materials, and documenting the procedures for the billing department activities.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Develop work instructions for the billing processes
- Document the procedures for the billing order entry process and the corresponding billing process.
- Generate Process Flow diagrams
- Generate job aids, visual aids and tools for customer service reps, field administrators and sales reps.
- Become proficient in the WIN billing process
- 5+ years creating work instruction documentation and/or technical training documents.
- Prior development of training documentation for business system order entry processes (i.e. SAP, Oracle, etc.).
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to rapidly learn the complex billing process
- Creativity in developing documentation to fit the needs of the audience
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines