Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Customer Service Representative
WHO WE ARE:
Together we are a world-class diversified manufacturer with a commitment from our team to proudly provide pure precision solutions to our customers, delivering superior quality, value and service.
HOW YOU IMPACT OUR TEAM:
Responsible for processing quotations, sales orders, bookings, releases and shipments. Coordinates with other departments to resolve problems. Requires excellent organization and communication skills, and the ability to work well with others. Duties and tasks may vary by business unit. Reports to the Customer Service Manager, Regional Sales Manager, or equivalent.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Uses established procedures and works under immediate supervision.
- Answers phone calls from customers and maintains high customer satisfaction with courteous, efficient, and complete service and support.
- Initiates customer orders for changes, consignments, returned/repaired product, short shipments, and credits. Responds to customer inquiries for price and delivery. Accepts, qualifies, and processes requests for quotations.
- Enters sales orders into Oracle.
- Updates customer need dates as required. Updates, or requests an authorized person to update, scheduled ship dates.
- Participates with other customer service representatives to audit order entry in compliance with J-Sox requirements.
- Coordinates with other functions as necessary to ensure that customers receive the best service possible.
- Prepares support information to sales and engineering for quotations and problem resolution.
- Exercises judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- May work with customer’s qualified suppliers to perform services requested by management.
- May expedite existing orders based on customer’s pull in request by communicating with appropriate suppliers.
- May be required to monitor inventory consigned at customer location, make proper inventory accounting, order / schedule replacement material within management guidelines, and expedite as required to meet defined inventory levels.
- Meets entry-level position description. Works under supervision.
- Services complex accounts and orders.
- Assists entry-level customer service representatives with challenging issues.
- Identifies areas for improvement and participates in the development of better operational processes.
- May arrange air and sea shipments with based on customer requirements.
- May monitor customer’s portal site to identify requirements to pull in or push out orders.
- May work with major account consigned-inventory programs to insure inventory and service levels are met.
- May support tradeshow activity.
WHAT YOU NEED TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 2-5 years' experience, or
- Associates Degree in a related discipline or equivalent and 0-2 years' experience.
DESIRED SKILLS FOR ALL LEVELS:
- Experience with an ERP system, preferably Oracle.
- Familiarity with international variances in cultural and legal issues related to sales transactions.
- Bi-lingual language skills (Chinese/English or Japanese/English) are preferred and may be required in some business units.
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- Electrical Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Human Resources Assistant in Memphis TN
- Business Development Manager in Attleboro MA
- Tech Support Engineer (Data Operations Manager) in Portsmouth NH
- Sr. Industrial Design Engineer-Med Device (Lead Human Factors Engineer) in Portsmouth NH
- CNC Programmer in Alpharetta GA
- Machine Operator - 1st & 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Americas Demand Generation Coordinator in Milford MA
- Production Chemistry Technician II in Golden CO
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Assembler I, 1st Shift in Fitchburg MA
- Panel Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Service and Repair Technician in Oakdale MN
- Rollomatic Operator in Memphis TN
- Office Coordinator in SUWANEE GA
- Rollomatic Setup Tech (LEAD) in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Controls Engineer in Jasper GA
- Controls Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Warehouse Operator in Natick MA
- BTO Large Operator in Natick MA
- Embedded Software Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Systems Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Material Handler in Concord CA
- Wheel Cell Machine Operator - 1st Shift in Canton GA
- RMA Technician in Amherst NH
- Sr. Engineering Technician in Amherst NH
- Warehouse Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager in Ham Lake MN
- Recruiter in Clear Water MN
- Medical Writer in Chaska MN
- Packer in Lawrenceville GA
- Machine Operator III in Keene NH
- Fleet Manager in Everett MA
- 3rd shift Maintenance Technician in Fairburn GA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Customer Service in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Londonderry NH
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- Stockroom 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Sales Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- IT Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Director, Program in Brooklyn Park MN
- Program Manager in Chaska MN
- Design Assurance Engineer in St. Paul MN
- Senior Quality Engineer in St. Paul MN
- Accounting Admin in Gainesville GA
- Picker-2nd Shift in Lawrenceville GA
- Forklift Operator-1st shift in Lawrenceville GA
- Picker-1st Shift in Lawrenceville GA
- Senior Design Assurance Scientist in Chaska MN
- Quality Inspector in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer in Hudson NH
- Molding Process Engineer in Clover SC
- Quality Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Order Planner in Flowery Branch GA
- Shipping and Receiving - 1st shift in Mount Laurel NJ
- SMT RMA in Nashua NH
- Shipping - 1st Shift in Vineland NJ
- Field Service Technician - Field Service Engineer in Midwest
- Mechanical Technician in Bedford NH
- Order Puller in Buford GA
- DownStream Lead MFG Associate in canton MA
- Shipper-Reciever in Marlboro MA
- Test Technician in Roseau MN
- Quality Manager in Flowery Branch GA
- Welder - Mig-Tig in Acton MA
- Senior Data Analyst - Marketing in Milford MA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Warehouse Associate-Forklift Operator in Cumming GA
- Welder in Memphis TN
- Machine Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Engineering Technician in Indianapolis IN
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Forklift Operator-2nd Shift in Lawrenceville GA
- Cycle Counter in Lawrenceville GA
- Machinist II-1st shift 2 openings in Concord CA
- Electrical Engineer in Phoenix AZ
- Quality Engineer in Oxnard CA
- Sr. Drafter in Oxnard CA
- material handling-inventory control in Merrimack NH
- Buyer in Oxnard CA
- Sand Blaster Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Slit Rewind Machine Op in Wilmington MA
- Senior Drafter in Oxnard CA
- Records Scanner in Milford MA
- 3rd shift CNC Machinist in Fitchburg MA
- 2nd shift CNC Machinist in Fitchburg MA
- Quality Inspector in Minneapolis MN
- Jr Electrical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Machine Operator II in Concord CA
- Technical Recruiter in Brooklyn Park
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Scientist in Norwood MA
- Paint Assistant in Lawrenceville GA