Seeking an experienced Admin with strong organizational skills for a Training Coordinator opportunity with top life science company in Milford, MA. This is a contract position. $18-$20/hr DOE. Drug and Background check required.
The Training Coordinator will provide operational and logistical support for the Global Sales Enablement team within the organization. The individual will be responsible for managing the preparation of materials and logistics for all virtual and live classes and will conduct various administrative tasks to support the department overall.
The successful individual will be well-organized, action-oriented, and dependable with demonstrated proficiency in communications, time management, and collaboration.
- Support operational and logistical setup of live sales enablement training courses held anywhere in the world.
- Managing items directly for classes in Milford,and coordinating with local administrative support staff for courses run in other parts of the world.
- Responsible for maintaining public course calendar, posting new courses, sending invitations to participants and presenters, registration, cancellation, and certifications
- Monitor the Global Sales Enablement email inbox, respond to inquiries, and escalate to the appropriate subject matter expert (SME) , or manager as required.
- Support the clean-up and maintenance of sales training files & course materials
- Work with the sales communications and sales kit content program manager to sort, label and transfer sales content from current locations into new solution for Salesforce.com
- Work with the learning systems manager to sort, label, update and maintain eLearning course information and/or transfer them into new platforms related to Salesforce.com
- AS/AAS in business administration or equivalent is preferred.
- 2+ years in an administrative or project coordinator role
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with any LMS software is a plus
- Demonstrated organization skills, high productivity, and willingness to take initiative.
- Confidence to reach out to people of most any level in an organization or outside resource to gather information or research on behalf of the department.
- Strong communication skills and enthusiasm to work collaboratively within a fast-paced team.