The Videographer produces video content according to the DAVIS brand requirements. This position will be responsible for maintaining a consistent brand story, imagery and color, and for producing exciting, engaging content that elevates the brand across channels.
- Collaborates with marketing teams on creating video solutions consistent with the marketing strategy, seasonal direction and brand guidelines.
- Record events using video equipment, lighting and audio.
- Maintains the brand voice across all videography work.
- Edits captured video to tell a visual story.
- Manages the production timeline for videography completion.
- Maintains videography equipment.
- Maintains all videography and related databases.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- DAVIS 2+ years of videography experience.
- Advanced knowledge of all videography equipment.
- Must have experience in creating and editing videos.
- Strong project management skills, time management skills and attention to detail while simultaneously managing multiple projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
DAVIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer