Our Client in Golden Colorado has an immediate need for a full-time Chemistry Technician
Covering a 6+ Month project, possibility of extending to long-term position
Responsibilities include Manufacturing, Quality Control, Labeling, Packaging, Kitting and Certification Generation for Products. Quality of produced product is top priority. Produces TOC calibration and QC standards, Conductivity and Turbidity standards, and other similar products. Mon-Fri 8am-5pm.
Responsibilities of Chemistry Tech:
- Manufacturing, analytical verification, packaging, and labeling of all Life Sciences products
- Documentation of production and packaging
- Inventory control of Life Sciences products
- Inventory and ordering of packaging supplies
- Processing, packaging, and shipping of daily customer orders
- Assist customers with technical support, MSDS and Certificate of Analysis requests
- Tasks assigned by Sr. Chem Tech who coordinates daily flow
- Assists other laboratory groups when needed
- Works with laboratory personnel concerning product / packaging issues
Qualifications of Chemistry Tech:
- Minimum B.S./B.A. in Chemistry or related field and/or 1-2 years of environmental laboratory related work experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with Microsoft programs such as Word and Excel
- TOC Instrument experience would be a plus, basic lab experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fine motor skills and attention to detail
- Multitasking ability