Medical Lab Technologist
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Medical Lab Technologist
Title:Medical Lab Technologist
Searching for a Medical Lab Technician in Norwood, MA on a Tuesday- Friday, 9:30-6PM shift. This is an indefinite contract.
Within the standards of the laboratory and local, state, federal, and other regulations, the Medical Laboratory Technologist performs the test and assures quality of the results.
- Performs all aspects of the diagnostic laboratory test according to laboratory procedures (specimen receipt, accessioning, processing, etc).
- Judges whether the results are abnormal/critical and takes appropriate action internally/externally according to laboratory guidelines. Records results of tests with all supporting documentation for clinical interpretation.
- Uses liquid handling robotics, cell counting instrumentation, and microscopy to perform assay work.
- Ensures the highest sample integrity and data quality, notifying Supervisors immediately of deviations and exceptions.
- Performs regularly scheduled quality control, preventative maintenance, and calibration of equipment according to laboratory guidelines. Performs all troubleshooting and repair.
- Contributes to the development of a continuous process improvement culture by recommending workflow changes and participating in new process implementations and technology transfer.
- Participates in department continuing education including training program expanding scope of knowledge.
- Trains and teaches laboratory personnel and other clinical staff. May observe, guide, verify and check documentation of less experienced lab personnel.
- Contributes to efficient workflow by taking initiative and filling in as needed. May assist in schedule preparation.
- Performs a variety of special projects or additional work as needed/assigned including participating in new test development and evaluation. Drafts procedures/protocols as directed.
- Enters sample collection information and patient demographic information into the Orchard Harvest LIS.
- Performs inventory and restocks laboratory supplies
- Follows all company safety policies & other safety precautions within work area.
- Regular attendance and timeliness is essential.
- Required to work some weekends and holidays as needed.
- A baccalaureate degree in Medical Technology or in one of the biological, chemical or physical sciences.
- Occasionally moves supplies and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Job requires employee to remain on his or her feet for continuous periods of time.
- Welder in Dahlonega GA
- HR Consultant IV in Lowell MA
- Director of Finance in Newton MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Roseville MN
- Office Coordinator in East Boston MA
- HRIS Analyst in Lowell MA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Inspector in Jefferson GA
- Contract Sourcer in Milford MA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Logistics Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Mechanical Technician in Sharpsburg PA
- Distribution Assoc II - Forklift Drivers in Memphis TN
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Hone operator in Los Alamitos CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Purchasing Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Project Engineer in Flowery Branch GA
- SEO Manager in Milford MA
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- Machine Technician in Suwanee GA
- Senior Compensation Analyst in Lowell MA
- Structural Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Technician in Suwanee GA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- Production Inspector II in Nashua NH
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Account Executive MA in Marlboro MA
- Electrical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Mechanical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Shipping and Logistics Specialist in Glen MS
- Senior Project Mechanical Engineer in Decatur GA
- Logistics Manager in MA
- Machinist in New Castle DE
- Manufacturing Engineer in Malborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Project Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Quality Engineer in Fairburn GA
- CNC Programmer in Atlanta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Memphis TN
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Machine Operator II in Nashua NH
- Quality Technician in Littleton MA
- Human Resource Manager in Memphis TN
- Branch Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Engineering Program Manager in Atlanta GA
- Medical Lab Technologist - Medical Technologist in Norwood MA
- Rework Operator in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in North Dighton MA
- Drafter in Waltham MA
- International Trade Compliance in Ashland MA
- Assembly Process Manager in Beverly MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Sunrise FL
- Technical Support - Level II in Moorestown NJ
- Technical Support - Level I in Moorestown NJ
- Executive Administrative Assistant in Gloucester City NJ
- Retainer Inspector in Los Alamitos CA
- CNC Machinist-Shift Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Payroll Benefits Specialist in Memphis TN
- Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Franklin MA
- Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Sunrise FL
- Plant Electrician in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineering Manager in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Engineering Manger in Jacksonville FL
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Product Specialist in Bridgeport NJ
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Facilities Maintenance Tech in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift Mazak Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Assemblers in Jefferson GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN