Top bio-tech in Milford, MA seeking 2+ years' experience Research Associate to join their team. This is a long term contract opportunity with the possibility to go permanent for the right candidate. Drug and Background check required.
The research associate will assist the company's research and development group in the development and validation of antibody-based solutions for food safety/Environment diagnostics.
- Perform procedures including sample preparation, lateral flow immunoassay, chromatography, fluorometer, HPLC and LC/MS
- Design and execute experiments to facilitate troubleshooting
- Maintain good laboratory record and communicate experimental results verbally and in technical reports
- Draft protocols for assays/procedures and provide training
- Contribute to laboratory maintenance and inventory management
- Comply with all safety and quality regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S. in Biology or closely related discipline, preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant laboratory experience in an industrial setting
- Hands-on experience in lateral flow immunoassays, protein chemistry and chromatography, preferred
- Experience in assay qualification/validation
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Must possess strong organization skills