We have an extremely strategic initiative in flight that requires lot of attention to details and needs more help. This is a very visible program and is an integral part of our client’s success.
Profile of the Project Coordinator:
- We move at a very fast pace and we need someone who is comfortable operating with sense of urgency - and thrives in a team environment.
- There are lot of moving parts in the program. We need someone who understands the context and help with appropriate coordination.
- Working effectively with cross functional team (IT, Sales, Ops, consultants) is important.
- This means ability to communicate well and tailor the messaging when needed.
- We want someone that is responsible for their work and takes initiative to address the problems within scope.
- Creative thinker, problem solver and always focused on impact.
- Attention to detail is important as this person will help with following up on action items, help with project communications, scheduling meetings for problem resolution, etc.…. basically, an organizational NINJA!
- Experience conducting User Acceptance testing on past projects will go a long way.
- Someone who thinks time management and multitasking are legit skills.
Desired Experience of the Project Coordinator:
- Practical project management/coordination experience
- Experience working with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working on an agile team
- Experience with Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Experience scheduling meetings and running UAT sessions
- Bachelor degree
Tools used by the Project Coordinator:
- Google Drive
- Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Jira (backlog management)
- Slack (chat)
- SFDC (CRM Platform)
- Gmail/ Google calendar