- Working knowledge of hand tools
- Organizational skills with excellent housekeeping habits
- Proven experience working in a team environment
- Available to work extended hours during the week and weekend as needed
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to Learn New Skills Quickly
- Ability to Work Independently
- Fine and/or gross motor skills
- Heavy Lifting
- Maintain cleanliness and order in work and test area.
- Notifies supervisor of any problems or delays that may cause late shipment.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
- High school diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Salary $13.00 per hour Working hours: 8 am to 4:30 pm M-F