Searching for a Material Handler in Londonderry, NH on 6+ month contract basis. Hours: M-F 11am-730pm
Responsible for receiving and distribution of incoming goods, cycle counting of finished goods and/or component inventory, and may kit production parts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- May perform work order kitting, KanBan replenishment, filling shortages and back orders for production.
- Unload trucks using forklift and pallet jack.
- Generates daily cycle count worksheets, back order and negative reports.
- Performs daily cycle count activities and reconcile variances.
- Receives materials from incoming to approved inventory. Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Conduct sale operation of all vehicles and handling equipment, maintain in a safe operative condition, and store in a secure area of the warehouse.
- May maintain in-house stock levels for production, ensuring uninterrupted flow of raw materials to production.
- Other job duties as assigned by the manager, supervisor, or group leader.
- Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 45 pounds
- Potential Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
- Potential Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- Safety Shoes compliant with site specific policies/procedures must be worn in designated areas
- Potential Exposure to blood.
- High school degree or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years related experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of MRP systems
- Strong knowledge of both Oracle and Agile applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office preferred
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including safety regulations,
- Personal Protective Equipment requirements, Standard Operating Procedures, Quality System Regulations, and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Ensure inventory accuracy through cycle count program
- May ensure no production downtime based on material shortages
- Ensure accuracy of PDS receiving log if requires
- MRP experience preferred
- Communication with distribution center and production supervisors to ensure daily flow of raw materials to meet production plan