We are currently seeking a Fulfillment & Distribution Associate for our Memphis client. This role will work with other members of the Fulfillment & Distribution team to verify, pack, and process shipments and receipts to internal and external customers with prompt accuracy.
- Verify that items and products match order or purchase order.
- Pack and prepare shipments with sufficient packing materials to ensure packages and shipments arrive to customer in the proper condition.
- Mark, label and identify package according to set standard procedures for the process in which items are destined.
- Utilizing a shipping manifest system, scan or key order numbers using supplied shipping instructions; process the packages for various package delivery companies.
- Utilizing receiving system, scan or key purchase order receipts using customer supplied packing list or shipping manifest documents.
- Utilizing receiving system programs, run receiving reports, validate and match receiving reports to receipt documents forward to accounts payable.
- Assist in physical inventories; prepare Carrier waybills, bills of lading, labels, and receiving tickets.
- Pull and present items according to established procedures for pressroom and shipping stations.
- Able to read a job ticket and match it to a catalog number on a box
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Continuously and able to operate lift equipment
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Strong in mathematics
- Comfortable working with computers