- Ability to work under pressure both independently and within a team-oriented environment.
- Receive incoming shipments daily, which includes opening, unpacking, sorting, and delivering received patient specimens to the Laboratory Operations Team.
- Scan empty shipping containers into the Shipper Tracker Database.
- Inspect, assemble, and package empty shipping containers for outbound shipments.
- Affix FedEx shipping labels on packed shipments.
- Ability to walk, bend, lift, and move packages, up to 50 lbs. in weight, safely in order to meet FedEx Ground/Express/Freight pick-up deadlines.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Regular attendance and timeliness is essential.