Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
NOW HIRING in Framingham area Shipping Clerk.
This is a long term temp-to-hire opportunity on 1st shift 8 am-4:30 pm
Plan and perform diversified sales order shipping duties including checking, inspecting, verifying, packing.
Using FedEx, UPS and other Carrier software, prepare orders for shipment. Includes handling of some dangerous goods which require additional labeling to meet DOT requirements.Conduct all actions to meet company quality, accuracy, productivity, and customer service objectives in conformance with accepted and documented procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work from sales order shipping instruction and verbal and written instructions from Supervisor.
- Check quantity for compliance with sales order pick list and inspect materials for possible damages prior to packing. Process all paperwork and reports as required. Maintain records according to departmental procedures.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with Customer Service, Planning, Shipping, QA, and other departmental personnel as necessary to resolve problems and maintain the flow of sales orders.
- Submit material to proper QA personnel when quality of materials are suspect.
- Use fork truck, hand jack, electric jack, cranes, carts, knives, and related materials and supplies as required.
- Move or deliver materials as necessary in performance of duties.
- Assist with the training of new employees as directed.
- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to Supervisor.
- Maintain work area and equipment in clean, safe, and orderly condition.
- Follow established company rules and regulations and maintain quality standards.
- Perform other related duties as required or directed. Those duties may include, at times, picking, put-away, and receiving of material in Stores or Shipping departments if dictated by overall level of activity.
Education / Certifications
- CDL license preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- H.S diploma or Associates degree required.
Experience / Qualifications
- Plan and perform diversified sales order shipping duties including checking, inspecting, verifying, packing. Meeting company and customer quality expectations.
- Using FedEx, UPS and other Carrier software.
- Must be able to communicate with the Carriers dispatchers to arrange special handling instructions and pick up/delivery times.
- Experience in using powered industrial vehicles.
- Ability to read and interpret detailed instructions and procedures.
- Ability to operate various motorized and electrically driven material handling equipment.
- Ability to adhere to challenging time constraints within team environment.
- Ability to perform heavy lifting and movement of material (often in excess of 50 lbs.).
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Familiar with JDE
- Welder in Dahlonega GA
- HR Consultant IV in Lowell MA
- Director of Finance in Newton MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Roseville MN
- Office Coordinator in East Boston MA
- HRIS Analyst in Lowell MA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Inspector in Jefferson GA
- Contract Sourcer in Milford MA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Logistics Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Mechanical Technician in Sharpsburg PA
- Distribution Assoc II - Forklift Drivers in Memphis TN
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Hone operator in Los Alamitos CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Purchasing Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Project Engineer in Flowery Branch GA
- SEO Manager in Milford MA
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- Machine Technician in Suwanee GA
- Senior Compensation Analyst in Lowell MA
- Structural Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Technician in Suwanee GA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- Production Inspector II in Nashua NH
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Account Executive MA in Marlboro MA
- Electrical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Mechanical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Shipping and Logistics Specialist in Glen MS
- Senior Project Mechanical Engineer in Decatur GA
- Logistics Manager in MA
- Machinist in New Castle DE
- Manufacturing Engineer in Malborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Project Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Quality Engineer in Fairburn GA
- CNC Programmer in Atlanta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Memphis TN
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Machine Operator II in Nashua NH
- Quality Technician in Littleton MA
- Human Resource Manager in Memphis TN
- Branch Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Engineering Program Manager in Atlanta GA
- Medical Lab Technologist - Medical Technologist in Norwood MA
- Rework Operator in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in North Dighton MA
- Drafter in Waltham MA
- International Trade Compliance in Ashland MA
- Assembly Process Manager in Beverly MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Sunrise FL
- Technical Support - Level II in Moorestown NJ
- Technical Support - Level I in Moorestown NJ
- Executive Administrative Assistant in Gloucester City NJ
- Retainer Inspector in Los Alamitos CA
- CNC Machinist-Shift Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Payroll Benefits Specialist in Memphis TN
- Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Franklin MA
- Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Sunrise FL
- Plant Electrician in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineering Manager in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Engineering Manger in Jacksonville FL
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Product Specialist in Bridgeport NJ
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Facilities Maintenance Tech in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift Mazak Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Assemblers in Jefferson GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN