Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
NOW HIRING in Framingham area Shipping Clerk.
This is a long term temp-to-hire opportunity on 1st shift 8 am-4:30 pm
Plan and perform diversified sales order shipping duties including checking, inspecting, verifying, packing.
Using FedEx, UPS and other Carrier software, prepare orders for shipment. Includes handling of some dangerous goods which require additional labeling to meet DOT requirements.Conduct all actions to meet company quality, accuracy, productivity, and customer service objectives in conformance with accepted and documented procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work from sales order shipping instruction and verbal and written instructions from Supervisor.
- Check quantity for compliance with sales order pick list and inspect materials for possible damages prior to packing. Process all paperwork and reports as required. Maintain records according to departmental procedures.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with Customer Service, Planning, Shipping, QA, and other departmental personnel as necessary to resolve problems and maintain the flow of sales orders.
- Submit material to proper QA personnel when quality of materials are suspect.
- Use fork truck, hand jack, electric jack, cranes, carts, knives, and related materials and supplies as required.
- Move or deliver materials as necessary in performance of duties.
- Assist with the training of new employees as directed.
- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to Supervisor.
- Maintain work area and equipment in clean, safe, and orderly condition.
- Follow established company rules and regulations and maintain quality standards.
- Perform other related duties as required or directed. Those duties may include, at times, picking, put-away, and receiving of material in Stores or Shipping departments if dictated by overall level of activity.
Education / Certifications
- CDL license preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- H.S diploma or Associates degree required.
Experience / Qualifications
- Plan and perform diversified sales order shipping duties including checking, inspecting, verifying, packing. Meeting company and customer quality expectations.
- Using FedEx, UPS and other Carrier software.
- Must be able to communicate with the Carriers dispatchers to arrange special handling instructions and pick up/delivery times.
- Experience in using powered industrial vehicles.
- Ability to read and interpret detailed instructions and procedures.
- Ability to operate various motorized and electrically driven material handling equipment.
- Ability to adhere to challenging time constraints within team environment.
- Ability to perform heavy lifting and movement of material (often in excess of 50 lbs.).
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Familiar with JDE
- Stockroom Lead in Methuen MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Bedford MA
- Customer Service Representative in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Designer in Waltham MA
- Material Handler (Production) 9-26 in Westborough MA
- Machinist - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Quality Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Electrical Technician in Audubon PA
- Distribution Associate I in Memphis TN
- Quality Technician in Memphis TN
- Electrical Engineering Technician in Milford MA
- Program Manager II in MA
- Stockroom Clerk in Gainesville GA
- Entry Level Mechanical Design Engineer in Bedford NH
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Contract Technical Writer in Milford MA
- Software & Automation Engineer in Bedford MA
- Financial Analyst II in Milford MA
- Temp Cycle Count Associate in Holliston MA
- 2nd Shift Fulfillment Supervisor in Plymouth MA
- Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- Customer Data Entry Associate in Lowell MA
- Tack Welder in Duluth GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Santa Ana CA
- Product Development Engineer in Middleborough MA
- Synthesis Operator, 2nd shift in Taunton MA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Winston-Salem NC
- Receptionist-Support specialist in Memphis TN
- Inside Sales Rep in Golden CO
- Senior Packaging Compliance Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Temp Help in Duluth GA
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Senior Operations Quality Engineer in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Wilmington MA
- Director of Program Management in Providence RI
- Senior Mechanical Engineer in Woburn MA
- Principal Electrical Engineer - FPGA in Merrimack NH
- Sr Engineering Technician in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Minneapolis MN
- Kitting-Assembler in Holliston MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Taunton MA
- Electronics Assemblers, Technicians & Solderers in Burnsville MN
- RMA Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Enclosure Assembler in Roswell GA
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician 1st shift in Alpharetta GA
- Client Services Representative in Lenexa KS
- Compressor Operation – Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate in Ashland MA
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Run Test Supervisor in Selma TX
- Debug Technician in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Shipping Associate in Suwanee GA
- Executive Admin Assistant in Milford MA
- Pricing Data Analyst in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Danvers MA
- Jr Production Planner-Scheduler in Dartmouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in St Paul MN
- Maintenance Technician in Suwanee GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- Pillar House Selective Soldering Machine Operator in Manchester NH
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- First shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Facilities Mechanic in Plymouth MA
- Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Pulse Arc MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Programmer in Olive Branch MS
- Senior Machinist in Olive Branch MS
- Machinist in Olive Branch MS
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Framingham MA
- CNC Machinist in Plymouth MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter - MA in Marlborough MA
- Supply Replenisher in Long Branch NJ
- Senior Accountant in New Castle DE
- Cable Cutting - Assembly in Alpharetta GA
- Software Engineer in Providence RI
- Quality-Weld Inspector in Doraville GA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Technical Support Representative in Marlborough MA
- Shipping Clerk - Methuen in Methuen MA
- Manufacturing Tech in Eden Prairie MN
- Digital Content Writer in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Material Handler (Production) 9-18-19 in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector- 2nd shift in Bloomfield CT
- Test Tech- 2nd shift in Manchester NH
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Engineering Manager in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Memphis TN
- Sr Process Development Engineer in Sunrise FL
- Molding Process Engineer in Upland CA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Memphis TN