Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
NOW HIRING in Framingham area Shipping Clerk.
This is a long term temp-to-hire opportunity on 1st shift 8 am-4:30 pm
Plan and perform diversified sales order shipping duties including checking, inspecting, verifying, packing.
Using FedEx, UPS and other Carrier software, prepare orders for shipment. Includes handling of some dangerous goods which require additional labeling to meet DOT requirements.Conduct all actions to meet company quality, accuracy, productivity, and customer service objectives in conformance with accepted and documented procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work from sales order shipping instruction and verbal and written instructions from Supervisor.
- Check quantity for compliance with sales order pick list and inspect materials for possible damages prior to packing. Process all paperwork and reports as required. Maintain records according to departmental procedures.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with Customer Service, Planning, Shipping, QA, and other departmental personnel as necessary to resolve problems and maintain the flow of sales orders.
- Submit material to proper QA personnel when quality of materials are suspect.
- Use fork truck, hand jack, electric jack, cranes, carts, knives, and related materials and supplies as required.
- Move or deliver materials as necessary in performance of duties.
- Assist with the training of new employees as directed.
- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to Supervisor.
- Maintain work area and equipment in clean, safe, and orderly condition.
- Follow established company rules and regulations and maintain quality standards.
- Perform other related duties as required or directed. Those duties may include, at times, picking, put-away, and receiving of material in Stores or Shipping departments if dictated by overall level of activity.
Education / Certifications
- CDL license preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- H.S diploma or Associates degree required.
Experience / Qualifications
- Plan and perform diversified sales order shipping duties including checking, inspecting, verifying, packing. Meeting company and customer quality expectations.
- Using FedEx, UPS and other Carrier software.
- Must be able to communicate with the Carriers dispatchers to arrange special handling instructions and pick up/delivery times.
- Experience in using powered industrial vehicles.
- Ability to read and interpret detailed instructions and procedures.
- Ability to operate various motorized and electrically driven material handling equipment.
- Ability to adhere to challenging time constraints within team environment.
- Ability to perform heavy lifting and movement of material (often in excess of 50 lbs.).
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Familiar with JDE
- Senior Program Coordinator in Marlborough, MA MA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Sorter in Memphis TN
- Welder - 2nd shift in Acton MA
- Jr. Accounts Payable Clerk in Worcester MA
- Customer Service Specialist in New Hope MN
- Material handler in Austin TX
- QA Technician - Validation in Chaska MN
- 3rd Shift Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machinist - Swiss Lathe in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Customer Service in Memphis TN
- Machine Operator Assistant in Olive Branch MS
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist II in Milford MA
- Instrument Assembler in Lindon UT
- Electrical Designer in Easley SC
- Kitting in Suwanee GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- CMM Programmer-1st Shift in Kennesaw GA
- Sr Technicians - test-troubleshoot complex systems in Merrimack NH
- CNC Machinist in Attleboro MA
- Corporate Recruiter in Chaska MN
- RMA Test Tech in Nashua NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Anoka MN
- Quality Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Cincinnati OH
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Manufacturing Process Engineer in Columbia SC
- Field Service Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Technical Support Rep in Maple Grove MN
- Microwave Test Tech in Hudson NH
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Traffic Coordinator in Franklin MA
- Accounts Receivable Specialist in Milford MA
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Receiving Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Mechanical Assembler in Danvers MA
- Team Lead - 2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Systems Technician II in Beverly MA
- Shop Helper- 2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Facilities Maintenance tech in Concord CA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Tech in Merrimack NH
- Process Technician in Galloway TN
- Maintenance Technician in Galloway TN
- Metal Prep in Memphis TN
- Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift - Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Technical Recruiter in Vineland NJ
- Instrument Assembler in Nixa MO
- Accounts Payable Assistant in Suwanee GA
- ATE & AXI Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- IT Manager in Oxford NC
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Technician (3rd shift) in Somersworth NH
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Plymouth MN
- Field Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Electrical Technician in Manchester NH
- EM Assembler in Ashland MA
- QC-QA Technician in Swedesboro NJ
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Shipper in Westborough MA
- Precision Assemblers in Concord CA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Material Handler-Cycle Counter in Westborough MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist IV in Chaska MN
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Chaska MN
- HR Generalist-Leave Admin in San Jose CA
- Engineering Documentation Tech in New Hope MN
- Mechanical Engineer in Dartmouth MA
- Mechanical Validation Engineer in Marietta GA
- E-m Assembler - Optical experience in Merrimack NH
- Gearbox Technician in Suwanee GA
- EM Assemblers in Haverhill MA
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Deburr-Laser Operator Help in Flowery Branch GA
- Electro-Mechanical Technician in Senoia GA
- Quality Manager in Oxnard CA
- Machine Maintenance Technician in Plymouth MN
- Wash and Breakdown Technician in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Rework Technician in Coon Rapids MN
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Programmer Analyst in Jasper GA
- Picker in Memphis TN
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Human Resources Director in Anoka MN
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Opto-Mechanical Assembly Technician in Eagleville PA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Representative in Brea CA
- Design Engineer in Columbia SC
- CMM Programmer- 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- HR Associate in Marlborough MA
- Neutral Set Technician in Memphis TN
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA