Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
NOW HIRING in Framingham area Shipping Clerk.
This is a long term temp-to-hire opportunity on 1st shift 8 am-4:30 pm
Plan and perform diversified sales order shipping duties including checking, inspecting, verifying, packing.
Using FedEx, UPS and other Carrier software, prepare orders for shipment. Includes handling of some dangerous goods which require additional labeling to meet DOT requirements.Conduct all actions to meet company quality, accuracy, productivity, and customer service objectives in conformance with accepted and documented procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work from sales order shipping instruction and verbal and written instructions from Supervisor.
- Check quantity for compliance with sales order pick list and inspect materials for possible damages prior to packing. Process all paperwork and reports as required. Maintain records according to departmental procedures.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with Customer Service, Planning, Shipping, QA, and other departmental personnel as necessary to resolve problems and maintain the flow of sales orders.
- Submit material to proper QA personnel when quality of materials are suspect.
- Use fork truck, hand jack, electric jack, cranes, carts, knives, and related materials and supplies as required.
- Move or deliver materials as necessary in performance of duties.
- Assist with the training of new employees as directed.
- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to Supervisor.
- Maintain work area and equipment in clean, safe, and orderly condition.
- Follow established company rules and regulations and maintain quality standards.
- Perform other related duties as required or directed. Those duties may include, at times, picking, put-away, and receiving of material in Stores or Shipping departments if dictated by overall level of activity.
Education / Certifications
- CDL license preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- H.S diploma or Associates degree required.
Experience / Qualifications
- Plan and perform diversified sales order shipping duties including checking, inspecting, verifying, packing. Meeting company and customer quality expectations.
- Using FedEx, UPS and other Carrier software.
- Must be able to communicate with the Carriers dispatchers to arrange special handling instructions and pick up/delivery times.
- Experience in using powered industrial vehicles.
- Ability to read and interpret detailed instructions and procedures.
- Ability to operate various motorized and electrically driven material handling equipment.
- Ability to adhere to challenging time constraints within team environment.
- Ability to perform heavy lifting and movement of material (often in excess of 50 lbs.).
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Familiar with JDE
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- CNC Programmer in Atlanta GA
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Machine Operator II in Nashua NH
- Quality Technician in Littleton MA
- Branch Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Customer Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Medical Lab Technologist - Medical Technologist in Norwood MA
- Rework Operator in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in North Dighton MA
- International Trade Compliance in Ashland MA
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Assembly Process Manager in Beverly MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Compressor Operation – General Assembly Line. in Flowery Branch GA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Wiring Technician in Norcross GA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- Warehouse Associate in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer I in Cordova TN
- Marketing Respresentative in Acton MA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- Process Design Engineer in North Canton OH
- Forklift Driver in Memphis TN
- Stockroom Attendant 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Quality Inspector-Auditor 2nd shift in Sturbridge MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Quality Assurance Tester in Suwanee GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Shipping Associate in Duluth GA
- Shipper II in Waltham MA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Videographer in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse - Receiver in Suwanee GA
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Technical Support - Level II in Moorestown NJ
- Technical Support - Level I in Moorestown NJ
- Expeditor in MA
- Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Executive Administrative Assistant in Gloucester City NJ
- Retainer Inspector in Los Alamitos CA
- Welder in Branford CT
- CNC Machinist-Shift Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Payroll Benefits Specialist in Memphis TN
- Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Visual Inspector in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- R&D Assistant in Lynn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Sunrise FL
- Plant Electrician in Milford MA
- Receiving-Packaging in Memphis TN
- Buyer in Lynn MA
- Electrical Engineering Manager in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Engineering Manger in Jacksonville FL
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machine operator- 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Product Specialist in Bridgeport NJ
- Sr. Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- Business Systems Analyst in Memphis TN
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Asst, Lab I in Mobile AL
- Facilities Maintenance Tech in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift Mazak Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Assemblers in Jefferson GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse Specialist in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Material Planner in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Engineering Manager in Gainesville GA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Embedded Software Engineer in Watertown MA
- Mechanical Engineer in CA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Patient Positioning Tech in Oklahoma City OK
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA