- Select the product for a customer order.
- Accurately completing all shipping documentation and/or all computer system entries.
- Engage others, promote, and participate in Environmental, Health, and Safety initiatives, focusing on continuous improvement.
- Assure compliance of Company operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, good business practices and company documented procedures (including knowledge of all standards, government occupational health and environmental regulations and statutes related to the site).
- Selection of products as specified on the shipping documentation and accurately completing all required documentation.
- All tasks completed in compliance with all Company guidelines & procedures.
- Operate material handling equipment in a safe manner, following all training and procedural guidelines.
- As required , complete the daily Fork truck Inspection document.
- As required, accurately process the computer transactions associated with the order.
- As required, over pack, palletize and stretch wrap products for shipment.
- Record shipping details (weight, cases shipped, number of pallets, etc.) on the shipping documentation.
- ISO-9000 procedures that are followed to ship product to customers or to transfer product.
- Previous material handling experience is a plus.
- Competent math skills and legible handwriting are a requirement. •Previous related work experience preferred.
- High school diploma (or GED).
- While performing this job, the employee is regularly working near moving equipment (stretch wrappers, forklift and conveyors).
- Vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
- This position is frequently required to lift up to 50 lbs. and move more than 100 pounds.
- While performing this job, an employee is regularly required to stand, walk and use hands to finger, handle or feel.
- The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms and to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop or kneel, crouch or crawl.