Logistics Traffic Coordinator
Long Term Contract
Top life science company in Franklin is seeking a Logistics Traffic Coordinator to join their growing team. This person would be responsible for the successful completion of export shipments from the Global Distribution Center Additionally, performs diversified duties including, tracking shipments, assisting subsidiary partners with traceability and same day shipping, offering hazardous materials for transportation, scheduling of shipments with freight forwarders and couriers, coordination of shipments with internal and external customers, and communication of shipment movement to internal and external customers. This is a long term contract position with opportunity to move permanent for the right candidate. Drug and Background check required.
- Process exports in a timely manner- Utilize a shipping manifest system to process Small package exports with FedEx, UPS, Etc
- Understand and comply with US Export law- release Sanctioned party blocks as appropriate
- Escalate shipments of concern to Trade Ops/Compliance
- Process Canadian Exports and submit files to Brokers timely
- Assist warehouse personnel in times of peak volume- Run packages through the meter for domestic shipments.
- Minimum of 2 years distribution experience preferred.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree strongly preferred.
- Strengths must include strong communication skills, Microsoft Excel, Word and computer processing skills.
- Experience with SAP and sanctioned party list screening preferred.
- US Export experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 lbs Frequently; Up to 20 lbs occasionally.