Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Non-Profit Organization looking for a Grants Coordinator to Join their Team!
Coordinates the financial operations of a large or complex unit. May oversee the activities of clerical financial support personnel.
- Reconciles the unit's financial accounts and monitors revenue and expenditure budgets.
- Compiles recurring and ad hoc financial reports for management and faculty; advises management and faculty on status of accounts.
- May serve as liaison to Office of Grants and Contracts regarding financial issues.
- Oversees the cash handling function for the unit, including, but not limited to petty cash, gift transmittals and travel reimbursements.
- Oversees the preparation of financial documents; reviews financial documents for accuracy and availability of funds.
- Researches and corrects reconciliation discrepancies with reallocations and journal vouchers.
- Participates in the annual budget development process.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Working knowledge of MS Office.
Bachelor’s degree or four years of experience in lieu of degree.