Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Well-Known Healthcare Organization in the Greater Boston Area is looking for Payroll manager to join their team and make an impact.
- Partner with Human Resources and other departments to ensure data integrity and operational efficiencies
- Extensive responsibilities with the Scheduling Time and Attendance, Assignment and Reporting Solutions
- Configuring and building various items in API programs including profiles, positions, labor activities and more.
- Oversee compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements
- Audit and reconcile all earnings and deductions to ensure timely and accurate delivery of monthly, quarterly and year-end reporting requirements
- Downloading, reviewing and managing the day to day downloads that are generated from Peoplesoft for any kick-outs or errors that need to be corrected.
- Reviewing Critical Warnings, Yellow Warnings and Request prior to closing payroll.
- Support all payroll related internal and external audits
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in a full-charge accounting department.
- Bachelor degree, accounting or related major, CPA designation preferred
- Highly organized with an ability to work in a fast changing and confidential environment
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills required for frequent interaction
- with financial and non-financial management
- Ability to work at a detailed level and to interact effectively with all levels within the
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team setting
- Concern for quality and deadlines
- A highly productive self-starter with very strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
- Strong accountability and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal, communication and messaging skills
- Quick learner and ability to drive successful results with limited supervision
- Experience working with ADP and Peoplesoft Preferred
- Has to have prior Large Healthcare Industry experience