Specialty:Accounting & Finance
The DAVIS Companies is looking to hire a driven, tactical Payroll Administrator to join their growing Finance team in Marlborough, MA.
The Payroll Administrator is directly responsible for the accurate and timely collection and input of timecards from across the company.
The Payroll Administrator is required to perform all or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity:
- Timecard collection and confirmation, data entry of timecards for check processing, reconciliation of timecard batches and immediate correction of errors, reviews pay rates and timecards for incomplete data.
- Timecard maintenance continuing through the timecard collection period, payroll data entry process, batch reconciliation, timecard copying, weekly filing and yearly storage.
- Verify iSolved employee records and/or updates employee records for accurate and complete information.
- Responsible for maintaining the employee master control database. Records all employee changes concerning personnel information, rates, W-4 exemptions, deductions, deposits, check history, year to date accumulators, effective dates, Davis location code, state and federal tax information.
- Check distribution.
- Stop payment and manual check requests, retroactive and bonus pay.
- Holiday tracking, requests and processing.
- Managing direct deposits and support orders.
- W-2 adjustments and requests
- Federal new hire reporting and organizing state information.
- Provide excellent telephone service, investigate, research and answer all questions presented regarding payroll or billing issues.
- 2nd Tier Invoice and timecard processing, which includes: Data entry, investigation of questionable invoices/timecards, comparison reports and forward to accounts payable.
- Production of invoices and dispersal.
- Filing and maintaining storage of invoices.
- Corrections to invoices and customer support.
- 3-5 years payroll experience
- Excel knowledge
- Great Plains Dynamics
- iSolved experience a plus
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.