Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Direct hire opening for an experienced Payroll Supervisor based out of the Cambridge area. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2-4 years payroll experience and be proficient with ADP Workforce Now, or ADP Work Day.
Payroll Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for processing biweekly hourly and salary payrolls wile executing appropriate transactions, payroll rules, processes and procedures to ensure accurate and timely payroll results, including troubleshooting and documentation of audit data.
- Subject Matter Expert in payroll application software requiring the understanding of the complete process including dependencies, downstream impacts, controls, and reporting.
- Seek to understand customer needs and provide solutions to deliver mutual success; provide timely solutions understandable to the customer while setting and meeting expectations; taking accountability to resolve issue positively within the confines of Federal and State rules and regulations.
- Work closely with internal departments and external auditors for auditing and reporting month end/quarter-end/year-end, improve existing procedures and compliance.
- Take ownership for investigating, implementing, and realizing alternative solutions.
- Collaborate with Human Resources regularly to ensure accurate information from HR System of Record, timely and correct information regarding new/re-hires, terminations, and other imperative transactions.
Payroll Supervisor Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in payroll required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- ADP Workforce Now Payroll, WorkDay Required
- Excel experience preferred
- Solid organizational skills and ability to balance multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical skills and able to develop analytical/reporting tools
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to own/manage respective responsibilities and work with limited daily direction
- General ability to work in collaborative team
- Adaptable and demonstrates resourcefulness to be proactive and solutions-oriented
- Able to lead process improvements
- FPC or CPP certificate a plus