Staff Accountant II
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Staff Accountant II
Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Title:Staff Accountant II
Seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join the team with a growing Life Science company in the New Castle, DE area. The Staff Accountant will report directly to the Controller and will be responsible for Inventory reporting and Manufacturing costs. This is a full time opportunity. Drug and background check required.
- Responsible for monthly closing process for Inventory and Manufacturing Costs.
- Analyzes and interpret fluctuations in inventory levels by geography and product lines.
- Prepares financial reports to summarize and interpret manufacturing variances.
- Monitor warranty returns and related expense along with ensuring proper accruals are in place.
- Coordinate and prepare schedules for the annual cost roll.
- Provide supporting schedules to manufacturing for annual E&O analysis and reserve.
- Control of demo equipment, including maintaining sub-ledgers and coordinating yearly Demo Inventory count.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly inventory reporting package to Corporate headquarters.
- Focused on process improvement and making recommendations for improving the organization’s accounting operations.
- Coordinate and analysis of Annual Inventory Plan.
- Preparation of audit requests.
- Ensure SOX documentation is up to date and followed for area of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of progressively responsible accounting experience with a focus on inventory reporting and analysis.
- Experience working in manufacturing environment required
- CPA or MBA preferred with mix of public and/or manufacturing experience.
- High degree of computer literacy with accounting enterprise software
- Proficient with Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Advanced Excel Office 365 and SAP experience a plus.
- Complete understanding and application of accounting principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Problem solving skills in order to develop solutions to a variety of complex problems.
- Analytical skills to collect, summarize and interpret financial results.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively deal with employees within the group and outside Finance.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work activities in order to meet deadlines. The ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Account Manager in Franklin MA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- 2nd Shift Welding Lead-Supervisor in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Sr. Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Plant Cost Controller in Hudson MA
- EM Assembler in Walpole MA
- Continuous Improvement Leader in Newnan GA
- EM Tech, 2nd shift in Danvers MA
- TIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Engineer II in MA
- Director of Operations in Suwanee GA
- Purchasing & Quoting Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Mfg Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Production control Clerk in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- CNC Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Manual Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Personal Assistant in Needham Heights MA
- MIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Machine Shop Team Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Client Services Advisor in Alpharetta GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator - 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Document Control Specialist in Wayland MA
- Principal Electro-Optical Tech in Eagleville PA
- Mechanic in Denver CO
- E&I Technician - 3rd shift 11p-7a in South Brunswick NJ
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Flowery Branch GA
- Purchasing Associate in Flowery Branch GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Robotics Engineer in Memphis TN
- Optical Coatings Technician in Nashua NH
- Chief inspector 2nd shift in Rochester NH
- Receptionist in burlington MA
- Electronic Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- Director of Engineering in New Hudson MI
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- CAD Drafter in Dahlonega GA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Packager II in Memphis TN
- Grind Operator - Assembler in Lebanon NH
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Roller, In-process Inspector in Lebanon NH
- Ring Finishing Cell Technician 2nd and 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Sr Controls Engineer in MA
- Screen Print Operator in Norwood MA
- Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Systems Engineer in Bedford MA
- Shop Technician (Mechanical) in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Technician in Hopkinton MA
- Material Handler in Westford MA
- Quality Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Rework Operator (Hand solderer) in Angleton TX
- Clickshare Tech Support in Duluth GA
- Optical Coatings Engineer in Nashua NH
- Project Manager in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Accounts Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Civil Engineer II in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Manager in Highland Heights OH
- Documentation Specialist in Warwick RI
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Accounting Assistant in Worcester MA
- Field Service Engineer in North Billerica MA
- Incoming inspector in Austin TX
- Inventory Clerk in Waltham MA
- Optical Design Engineer in Keene NH
- Senior Oracle Apps DBA in Lowell MA
- Cloud Software Engineer Intern in Milford MA
- Administrative Assistant in Southborough MA
- CNC Manufacturing Engineer in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Quality Inspector - Final Acceptance Inspector in Branford CT
- Optics Engineer in Bedford MA
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- EM Assembler II (direct) in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician (EM Assembler) in Marlborough MA
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- T&E Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Production Manager 2nd shift in Billerica MA
- Executive Assistant in Littleton MA
- Maintenance Parts Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in IL
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- Senior Manager of Quality in Waltham MA
- Continuous Improvement Manager in Atlanta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Technical Recruiter - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Quality Assurance Inspector II in Memphis TN
- Receptionist in Littleton MA
- W2 Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY