Staff Accountant II
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Staff Accountant II
Specialty:Accounting & Finance
Title:Staff Accountant II
Seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join the team with a growing Life Science company in the New Castle, DE area. The Staff Accountant will report directly to the Controller and will be responsible for Inventory reporting and Manufacturing costs. This is a full time opportunity. Drug and background check required.
- Responsible for monthly closing process for Inventory and Manufacturing Costs.
- Analyzes and interpret fluctuations in inventory levels by geography and product lines.
- Prepares financial reports to summarize and interpret manufacturing variances.
- Monitor warranty returns and related expense along with ensuring proper accruals are in place.
- Coordinate and prepare schedules for the annual cost roll.
- Provide supporting schedules to manufacturing for annual E&O analysis and reserve.
- Control of demo equipment, including maintaining sub-ledgers and coordinating yearly Demo Inventory count.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly inventory reporting package to Corporate headquarters.
- Focused on process improvement and making recommendations for improving the organization’s accounting operations.
- Coordinate and analysis of Annual Inventory Plan.
- Preparation of audit requests.
- Ensure SOX documentation is up to date and followed for area of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of progressively responsible accounting experience with a focus on inventory reporting and analysis.
- Experience working in manufacturing environment required
- CPA or MBA preferred with mix of public and/or manufacturing experience.
- High degree of computer literacy with accounting enterprise software
- Proficient with Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Advanced Excel Office 365 and SAP experience a plus.
- Complete understanding and application of accounting principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Problem solving skills in order to develop solutions to a variety of complex problems.
- Analytical skills to collect, summarize and interpret financial results.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively deal with employees within the group and outside Finance.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work activities in order to meet deadlines. The ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Receptionist-Support specialist in Memphis TN
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Director of Program Management in Providence RI
- Principal Electrical Engineer - FPGA in Merrimack NH
- Sr Engineering Technician in Merrimack NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Minneapolis MN
- Kitting-Assembler in Holliston MA
- Shipper-Receiver in Taunton MA
- Electronics Assemblers, Technicians & Solderers in Burnsville MN
- Utility Operator in Milford MA
- CNC Machinist in Norcross GA
- Enclosure Assembler in Roswell GA
- Wiring Tech in Roswell GA
- Principal - SR Electrical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Assembly Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Solderer Technician 1st shift in Alpharetta GA
- Client Services Representative in Lenexa KS
- Compressor Operation – Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate in Ashland MA
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Run Test Supervisor in Selma TX
- Debug Technician in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Shipping Associate in Suwanee GA
- Executive Admin Assistant in Milford MA
- Pricing-Data Analyst in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Supervisor in Danvers MA
- Jr Production Planner-Scheduler in Dartmouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in St Paul MN
- Production Tech in Golden CO
- Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Technician in Suwanee GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- Pillar House Selective Soldering Machine Operator in Manchester NH
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Jefferson GA
- Equipment Operator 3rd Shift in Jefferson GA
- First shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Facilities Mechanic in Plymouth MA
- Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Calibration Techs in Portsmouth NH
- Controls Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Pulse Arc MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- TIG-Pipe Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Programmer in Olive Branch MS
- Senior Machinist in Olive Branch MS
- Machinist in Olive Branch MS
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- CNC Machinist in Plymouth MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter - MA in Marlborough MA
- Supply Replenisher in Long Branch NJ
- Senior Accountant in New Castle DE
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Cable Cutting - Assembly in Alpharetta GA
- Quality-Weld Inspector in Doraville GA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Technical Support Representative in Marlborough MA
- Shipping Clerk in Methuen MA
- Manufacturing Tech in Eden Prairie MN
- Digital Content Writer in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Material Handler (Production) 9-18-19 in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector- 2nd shift in Bloomfield CT
- Test Tech- 2nd shift in Manchester NH
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Engineering Manager in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Memphis TN
- Sr Process Development Engineer in Sunrise FL
- Molding Process Engineer in Upland CA
- Synthesis Operator, 3rd shift in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Memphis TN
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Memphis TN
- Buyer Coordinator in Minneapolis MN
- Sr. Mechanical Designer in Decatur AL
- Customer Service Representative in Needham MA
- Quality Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Electrical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford MA
- Production Operator I in Memphis TN
- Senior Design Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Engineer- Fiber Tech in Charlton MA
- EM Assemblers. Levels 1,2,3 and 4 in Methuen MA
- Specialty Folder Gluer Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Technician in Boxborough MA
- Assembly in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Test Technician in Chaska MN
- Associate Warehouse Operator in Brooklyn Park MN
- Purchasing Manager in Bloomfield CT
- Systems Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- Mechanical Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- NDT Level II in Bloomfield CT
- Electrical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA