Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
About the Role
We have a great opportunity for an individual to join our team to provide Human Resource Generalist support services at a manufacturing facility. The Human Resource Generalist is responsible for performing all HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with the management and HR team in supporting designated projects. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, training and coaching (group and one-on-one), performance management, onboarding, new hire transitions, policy implementation/interpretation, facility communication, employment/labor law compliance, employee reporting and compensation/benefit administration support.
- Works collaboratively with employees and management to provide guidance on various issues including but not limited to labor and employee relation issues, interpretation of plant policies and practices, performance management and investigations, benefits and compensation programs.
- Responds to employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment, discrimination, etc.
- Partners with management in drafting and reviewing corrective action and performance improvement plans.
- Advises managers and supervisors about the steps in the performance management guide for the company. Counsels managers on employment issues.
- Develop and execute people processes that attract, train, and retain employees to support the organization’s short and long term business needs.
- Provides fast pace walk-in support to employees soliciting support.
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs.
- Utilizes a variety of translation tools (online and apps) to support a multi-culture/language working environment.
- Provides competitive market research on various HR related topics and prepares/presents the data as needed to management staff.
- Partners with accounting and payroll to maintain the employee/payroll database.
- Supports gathering salary survey data when needed.
- Spends time on the production floor to maintain positive rapport, answer questions, and proactively address issues.
- Assists company-wide teams including the wellness, education and training, environmental health and safety, culture and communication activities.
- Plans and coordinate company events in partnership with HR Assistant.
- Serves as point-of-contact between employees and management team on escalated employee issues. Identifies potential issues, offers advice and provide solutions.
- Creates/coordinate/posts regular communication updates to the facilities through email, posters and television updates.
- Supports administrative and planning activities for the Adopt-A-School and Scholarship programs.
- Assists with employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings, and Intranet use.
- Tracks corrective action plans and exit interview data to determine trends and recommend possible solutions to reduce organizational risk and improve employee engagement.
- Conducts exit interviews for hourly and salaried employees.
- Assist with identification of training initiatives for the site.
- Prepares and analyzes reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the department and company. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested.
- Development, review and update job descriptions as needed.
- Supports new hire transitions by processing background checks and pre-employment drug screens as needed.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars as needed.
- Maintains labor and employment compliance posters throughout facility.
- Maintains, tracks and updates electronic filing system.
- Writes, distributes and tracks employee attendance employee disciplinary actions.
- Coaches, counsels and guides managers before executing employee disciplinary actions.
- Participate in other Human Resource projects, duties and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Bilingual in English/Spanish (read, write, translate and speak)
- 5 years Human Resources experience
- Excellent communication written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Must be proficient with MS Office software
- Knowledge of employment and labor law
- Ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships within all departments
- Strong problem solving, multitasking, time management and organizational skills
- High change agility to adjust to business needs
- Ability to work off schedule shifts as needed
- Ability to train groups of employees, supervisors or managers either in a group setting or one-on-one
- Ability to work with ambiguity, creativity and be highly flexible.
- Ability to accommodate an early start or late workday as the business needs
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Work in a cubicle (open workspace)
- Kronos experience preferred
- HRIS (Ultipro) experience preferred
- Sitting, standing and walking regularly
Monday – Friday ability to be flexible with schedule nights/early morning for training sessions when needed.
Also, the individual needs to come or have experience working in food manufacturing or manufacturing environment.
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Material Handler (Production) 10-23-19 in Westborough MA
- Product Design Engineer in St. Pauls NC
- Test Technician Supervisor in Tucker GA
- Controls Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Material Handler in MA
- Administrative Assistant in Hopkinton MA
- 2nd shift CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Android Software Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Principal Systems Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Machinist - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Mobile AL
- Manufacturing Engineer I in Memphis TN
- Machine Operator in Salem NH
- Sr Engineer II in Elkton MD
- Systems Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Somersworth NH
- Lab Assistant I in Mobile AL
- Senior Accountant in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Design Project Lead in Duncan SC
- CAD Drafter in Cumming GA
- Graphic Designer in DULUTH GA
- Warehouse Associate in DULUTH GA
- Receiving-Packaging Tech in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Production Tech in Marlborough MA
- Sr Technician in Manchester NH
- Welder-MIG-TIG in Alpharetta GA
- AWS Certified MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Production Control Planner in Newton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 10-17-19 in Westborough MA
- Sr Mechanical Inspector in Bedford MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Medical Technician in Warner Robins GA
- Sr Accounting Manager in Concord NH
- 2nd Shift Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Accounts Recievable Clerk in Gainesville GA
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Gainesville GA
- Accounts Payable Admin in Lowell MA
- Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Desktop Support Technician in Merrimack NH
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality-Weld Inspector in Duluth GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Memphis TN
- Production Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Engineer in Waltham MA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Deburrer in Plymouth MA
- Controller in Memphis TN
- Validation Engineer in Fall River MA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Boylston MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Maintenance Manager in Hayward CA
- Machinist in Los Alamitos CA
- Grinding Machine Operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Industrial Engineer in Chaska MN
- Electrical Test Technician in Waltham MA
- Quality Engineer in Bloomington MN
- Order Puller 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Documentation Specialist-Tech Writer in Natick MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Design Electrical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Supplier Compliance Analyst in Newnan GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Taunton MA
- Production Inspector in Nashua NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in MA
- Software Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Medical Technologist in Mobil AL
- Service Center Rep in Tampa FL
- Synthesis Operator, 1st Shift in Taunton MA
- Forklift Driver-2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Systems Tech II in MA
- Depot Repair Tech in Duluth GA
- Polisher in Plymouth MA
- MDR Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Roller Flex Operator - 1st shift in Lebanon NH
- Roller Polisher- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Grind Operator- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Senior Systems Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Customer Service Admin in Duluth GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Sr. Systems Engineer in Marlborough MA
- TIG-Pipe Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Order Filler-Assembly Clerk in Indianapolis IN