Human Resources Generalist
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Human Resources Generalist
Title:Human Resources Generalist
Searching for a Human Resources Generalist located in Franklin, MA. This is a perm direct hire position.
Position: Provides a comprehensive range of support for the production facility and dispensaries, including employment, employee relations and talent management processes and any related systems. Provides oversight and maintains the related HR documentation and recordkeeping requirements, Training documentation, and Workers’ Compensation program. Enables an unobstructed flow of communication to employees, and appropriate level agencies, while ensuring confidentiality and accuracy of all information.
Duties, Authority and Supervision
- Report directly to the Human Resources Director
- Responsible for employee relations, talent management (and related systems), HR documentation, recordkeeping, policies and procedures.
- Follow Policies & Procedures for the daily operations and in full compliance with state regulations
- Ensures the maintenance of confidentiality at all times with internal staff, external communications and vendors
- Maintains the HRIS system and database ensuring the information is updated timely and accurately at all times
- Creates, maintains and updates job descriptions, policies and other HR related documentation.
- Verifies personnel paperwork, status changes and updates.
- Assists with the orientation of newly hired employees, ensuring the collection of all required paperwork and following up on all required training documentation.
- Facilitates and follows up with departments regarding all training documentation as required and oversees tracking of training records in accordance with state and requirements.
- Responds to employee information requests from internal and external sources in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Receives, reviews, coaches and counsels Supervisors and Managers with employee relations issues as they arise.
- Coaches and counsels Department Managers and Supervisors with Corrective Actions ensuring appropriate levels are utilized.
- Coaches and counsels Managers and Supervisors with 90 day and Annual reviews, ensuring timely completion and appropriate content.
- Facilitates and maintains the Workers compensation program.
- Ensures timely responses to employee injuries, follow and provides direction as needed.
- Submits injury reports to WC insurance carrier in a timely manner and maintains all claims through completion.
- Initiates and maintains the Modified duty program for all locations, coordinating with HR Manager, as needed.
- Investigates and responds to OSHA complaints and completes annual 300 and 300A reporting as required.
- Audits personnel files as required, ensuring accuracy and inclusion of all required content.
- Ensures files are in compliance with legal and regulatory standards at all times.
- Report generation and other record keeping, and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of experience in HR, or a related filed.
- Experience with HRIS and Time and Attendance system(s) required.
- Current knowledge of U.S. employment laws and MGL specific requirements.
- Proficient Computer skills (i.e. MS Word, Excel, HRIS, etc.) Strong initiative, ability to anticipate issues proactively. Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of reliability and responsibility. Detail oriented with strong organizational and administrative skills. Close attention to detail, accurate recordkeeping abilities, and ability to multi-task, work independently and within a team.
- Must be discreet, able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately. Ability to interact with individuals from diverse levels and consistently provide superior customer service
- Tooling Engineer in Newnan GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Burnsville MN
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Welder in Allston MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Bedford MA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Quality Engineer in Duluth GA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Structural Engineer in Ball Ground GA
- Assembler in Milford MA
- Sr. Buyer - Planner in Chelmsford MA
- Supply Chain Manager in Chelmsford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Tucker GA
- Senior Document Control Specialist in Cambridge MA
- Welder in Doraville GA
- Lead Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Sr Test Engineer in Bedford MA
- Controller in Merrimack NH
- Sr. Design Engineer in Chaska MN
- Operator- Assembly Tech in Central Manchester CT
- Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Lead in Olive Branch MS
- Mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift in Ashland MA
- Buyer in Hudson MA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering in Burnsville MN
- Manufacturing Engineer-Contract in Charlton MA
- Technical Recruiter-Program Manager - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Quality Management Systems Coordinator in Hudson NH
- Software Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Chief Mechanical Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Engineering Tech in Merrimack NH
- Warehouse - Forklift Driver in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Electronics Assembler - Soldering in New Hope MN
- Senior Mechanical Engineer in Westborough MA
- Machine Learning Co-op in Milford MA
- Electronics Process Development Engineer in Framingham MA
- HR Generalist in Ashland MA
- Manufacturing Engineer-Product Development in Charlton MA
- Maintenance Technician in Pendergrass GA
- Senior Mechanical Engineer in Burlington MA
- Director of Hardware Engineering in Burlington MA
- Welder in Gainesville GA
- Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Assembly Technician in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse - Picker 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Assembler (1st & 2nd shift) in Ashland MA
- Account Manager in Memphis TN
- Superintendent (NH) in Bow NH
- Lab Technician in Watertown MA
- Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- Administrative Assistant in Ayer MA
- Senior Software Engineer in North Billerica MA
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Norwood MA
- Account Payable Specialist in Auburn MA
- BIM Designer in Norcross GA
- Piping Designer in Avondale Estates GA
- CNC Machinist in Vineland NJ
- Material Handler in Vineland NJ
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Sr. Product Development Engineer in Newnan GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- RF Test Technician in Vineland NJ
- Electronic Rework Operator in Vineland NJ
- Electromechanical Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Credit Analyst in Norwell MA
- Robotics Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Electrical Engineer in White Bear Lake MN
- Quality Engineer in Framingham MA
- Talent Acquisition Program Manager in Milford MA
- Warehouse - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Marketing Coordinator in Boxboro MA
- Sr. Production Technician in Merrimack NH
- Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Sourcing Manager in Cambridge MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pawtucket RI
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Software Engineering Manager in Danvers MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- RMA Tech in Nashua NH
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Senior Accountant in Cambridge MA
- Electro-Mechanical Tech in Beverly MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Industrial Designer in Round Rock TX
- Account Manager in Marlborough MA
- Inventory Control in Alpharetta GA
- Machine Operator in Alpharetta GA
- SMT Operator in Burnsville MN