Our client in Stone Mountain, GA has an immediate opening for an Order Processer. This position is responsible for customer interfacing including requests for quotations, lead times, order placement, expediting, or changes, lead follow-up and generation, and communicating pertinent information proactively back to customers. Additionally, an Order Processer handles the project execution actions and overall coordination of these service activities between vendors, partners and outside sales.
- Maintaining an open communication with outside sales and providing key information regarding customer projects and potential opportunities.
- Acquiring and maintaining a thorough knowledge of our product and service offerings.
- Providing technical expertise and an ability to cross competitive products to our product offerings.
- Providing accurate processing of quotes and orders for both external and internal customers based on department turnaround times.
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Identify decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to initiate sales process.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability.
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional sale items.
- Providing support throughout the leads management life cycle.
- Sharing useful knowledge regarding our products, services, and processes with other members of both Inside and Outside Sales.
- Attending industry training courses/seminars to gain product knowledge or maintain a thorough knowledge of our products and competition.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you are interested in applying for this full time job opening please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.