The DAVIS Companies is hiring for a full-time Personal/Administrative Assistant for a client located in Needham, MA.
Personal & Administrative Assistant - Needham, MA
We are hiring a full-time Personal/Administrative Assistant to support a Managing Commercial Real Estate Partner while contributing to the day to day operations of the business. This individual will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external communication for the Managing Partner and will be responsible for organizing and coordinating all aspects of the Partner’s schedule, contacts, travel, driving, and communications related to both the business and personal commitments as well as overseeing special projects.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to gain additional knowledge in commercial real estate. This position has continued opportunities for career development.
- Provides administrative and project-level support to the executive and upper-level management, performing advanced functions, some of which may be sensitive/confidential.
- Manage and maintain the Managing Partners’ calendars including all meetings, conference calls and daily priorities.
- Schedule meetings and travel accommodations, both domestic and international, including work and non-work related activities and events, including driving the managing partner.
- Planning and attending meetings, taking action to coordinate follow up tasks with appropriate team members and see through to completion.
- Prepare and track budget and expense reports. Serves as a liaison with senior management.
- Demonstrates the ability to interface with all levels of team members and external associates.
- Ensuring all tasks and commitments are completed within deadline.
- Oversees strategic calendar management for the leadership team; ability to read situations, understand priorities, reconcile conflicts easily and prioritize days accordingly.
- Researches and prioritizes issues and concerns addressed to the Partner. Determines the appropriate course of action, referral, or response using sound judgment.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- Relevant Administrative/Personal Assistant experience is a must
- Experience in Real Estate is a plus
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritization required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong organization, calendar management, meeting coordination and travel arrangement skills required
- Positive, enthusiastic and driven attitude
- Valid Driver's License with Excellent driving record required