The Program Manager serves as a strategic partner and single point of contact to the Customer managing a portfolio of multiple, complex related projects in a coordinated way to achieve benefits aligned to the Customer’s business strategy. The Program Manager owns the success of the program through overall responsibility for governance and planning including analyzing program needs, coordinating activities and communication across work streams, risk mitigation, identifying inter-dependencies and managing scope change. The Program Manager manages program-level financials and revenue forecasting.
- Complete responsibility for program delivery. Delivery consists of product cost, quality and timing.
- NPI revenue as defined in the business plan. This will be measured and reviewed on a monthly basis.
- Cost down reduction improvements. These targets will be defined at the beginning of each fiscal year and progress will be reviewed on a quarterly basis.
- Support and help lead program and department governance.
- Meet profitability and capital financial targets at launch.
- Monitor timing, quality, technical and financial risks and issues on assigned projects. Mitigate risks or resolve issues where possible.
- Elevate and focus management attention when there is not timely resolution.
- Ensure that timely and accurate gate reviews and routine reports are conducted on assigned projects, using these tools to expose risks and elevate issues.
- Determine post launch profitability as early as possible in development, and report gaps to business case profitability.
- Remain flexible to changing responsibilities and workload adjustments.
- Act as a customer advocate when conferring with other departments and provide direction on program requirements and priorities within the Indmar organization.
- Some travel will be required.
- Working knowledge of Program Management process and tools.
- Must possess strong leadership/management skills, ability to solve complex problems and be self-motivated.
- Must be customer focused while also being focused on cost, quality and delivery.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal in the English language.
- Bachelors' Degree in Engineering, Business or related technical field required.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of program management leadership experience in a product development and manufacturing environment.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Product development experience.
- Working knowledge of APQP and product/process verification techniques.