Our client located in Worcester,, Ma is looking for an Admin who can keep up with certifications with a strong background in OQ to join their team. This person is responsible for keeping up with regulations/certifications employees.
Essential Functions/Position Responsibilities:
- Manage the Operator Qualification program for MA, CT, and NH Operations consistent with all federal and state code requirements.
- Lead internal OQ team meetings and communicate program changes.
- Ensure that overall OQ program provides the skills and knowledge needed for both operations and maintenance personnel.
- Maintaining Operator Qualification Management System, that includes tracking and record keeping for
- Training, OQ evaluations, plastic pipe joining, and welding.
- Ability to keep complex records and to prepare periodic report
- 3+ years in an operations support role directly responsible for maintaining qualification records
- Maintain the OQ evaluator program for evaluating individuals.
- Continuously develop the OQ training programs and associated training materials.
- Manage employee and subcontractor qualification methods, review and audit 3rd party providers for
- contractor qualifications.
- Participate in industry groups to help guide current and new regulations – specifically the Northeast Gas Association
- Develop and coordinate OQ training schedules.
- Provide regular qualification reporting to Managers and Superintendents to ensure workforce compliance with OQ records.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or a related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Microsoft excel