Sales Admin Lead
One of our top clients in Suwanee is seeking a skilled Sales Admin with leadership experience to join their team. They are a growing company and looking add a layer of leadership to their sales admin team. If you have a background is sales support and have leadership experience, please apply today.
This is a direct hire opportunity paying 50-60K yearly.
- Receives customer purchase orders, review to ensure they are acceptable for Order Entry processing.
- Enters orders into ERP system. Releases orders for shipment by providing all associated shipping documents; prints/send invoices and maintains all filed documents for orders.
- Manage to resolution customer set up and issues on behalf of sales interfacing with other client Departments including customer service, product base, etc. Contact planning/product base regarding product availability, lead times, etc. Proactively communicate any delays to sales/customer.
- Resolves shipping and invoicing issues with Accounting/Shipping.
- Assist with general administrative tasks, reporting requirements, etc..
- Provide training on related procedures and processes in the ERP System; assist in developing procedures and process documents; run management report, lead team in absence of manager.
- 5+ years of administrative support experience
- ‘Can-do’ attitude and deliver against promise
- Analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with/understand cultural differences, as this position interfaces with colleagues outside of the US
- Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
If you would like to apply directly, please send your resume to Rhonda Inman at email@example.com.