As a Salesforce Administrator, you'll be part of a motivated, dedicated, and experienced team that contributes directly and significantly to Sales Operations. Working under the Director of Global Business Systems, the Salesforce Administrator will assist, contribute and participate in the emerging and evolving operations of the field operations teams.
Key Result Areas:
- Perform day to day administration of Salesforce system including configuration, workflows, custom objects and related lists
Maintain and build upon the Salesforce CPQ application
- Implement enhancements and rollout new features
- Evaluate Salesforce apps and integrations as well as implementation
- Drive collaboration cross-functionally across the organization (e.g. IT, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, etc.) to support business program execution
- Assist with communication of program scope, objectives, tasks and business and resource requirements
- Be proficient in data manipulation and cleaning/data cleansing methods
- Effectively identify, prioritize, and escalate issues as required
- Assist users with report design and management
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users.
- Create reports and dashboards around sales, and a strong understanding of the following Salesforce elements: Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Cases, Lead Campaigns, reports and dashboards.
- Be well versed in techniques for integrating Salesforce with other 3rd party systems.
- Configure and customize including custom fields, roll ups and formula fields; page layouts and record types; custom objects; workflows and email alerts, field updates
- Maintain security such as user accounts, sharing rules, permission sets, user roles and profiles, field-level security, content folder rights, queues, public groups, list views, and other setup options
- Maintain and create workflow rules, validation rules, formula fields, auto-assignment rules, etc.
- Develop program management standard and methodologies to achieve program goals; recommend best practices to improve program performance
Minimum Skills and Experience required:
- Salesforce skills
Ability to communicate processes and train a global Sales and Marketing team
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Time management/prioritization skills
- Experience as a Salesforce Admin
- Understanding of financial forecast and modeling concepts
What sets you apart:
- Salesforce CPQ
- Exposure to high-tech sales environments
- Understanding of subscription software concepts