Talent Acquisition Specialist
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Title:Talent Acquisition Specialist
Searching for a Talent Acquisition Specialist located in Franklin, MA. This is a perm direct hire opportunity.
Position: Provides a comprehensive range of support and coordination for the Human Resources Department. Primary responsibility is to develop strategies and tactics to ensure the acquisition of talent. Maintains the companies HR functions including exempt and non-exempt staffing, sourcing and recruiting and maintenance of the HRIS System. Enables an unobstructed flow of communication to employees, and appropriate level agencies, while ensuring confidentiality and accuracy of all information.
Report directly to the Human Resources Director
Responsible for staff talent acquisition, HRIS maintenance, and recordkeeping.
- Follow Policies & Procedures for the daily operations and in full compliance with state regulations.
- Ensures the maintenance of confidentiality at all times with internal staff, external communications and vendors.
- Partner with department managers to determine staffing needs.
- Ensures recruitment and hiring are in accordance with current vacancies, available FTE’s and projected staffing needs.
- Develops talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Performs sourcing to fill open positions and anticipates future needs.
- Organize and/or attend career fairs and other events, as needed.
- Takes steps to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Participate in employment branding initiatives.
- Initiate recruiting process for all open positions, forwarding candidates to hiring managers and closing out filled positions.
- Collects, reviews and approves interview process with receipt of required documentation prior to initiating job offers.
- Interacting with all selected candidates and initiating the formal offer, background check and on-boarding process.
- Designs and delivers onboarding activities for all newly hired employees.
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement.
- Provide direction to HR Assistant for tasks in support of the acquisition of talent.
- Responds to employee information requests from internal and external customers in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Report generation and distribution and other data entry and record keeping, and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in HR, or a related filed.
- Experience with HRIS and Time and Attendance system(s) a plus.
- Current knowledge of U.S. employment laws.
- Proficient Computer skills (i.e. MS Word, Excel, HRIS, etc.) Strong initiative, ability to anticipate issues proactively. Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of reliability and responsibility. Detail oriented with strong organizational and administrative skills. Close attention to detail, accurate recordkeeping abilities, and ability to multi-task, work independently and within a team.
- Must be discreet, able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately. Ability to interact with individuals from diverse levels and consistently provide superior customer service
- Tooling Engineer in Newnan GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Burnsville MN
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Welder in Allston MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Bedford MA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Quality Engineer in Duluth GA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Structural Engineer in Ball Ground GA
- Assembler in Milford MA
- Sr. Buyer - Planner in Chelmsford MA
- Supply Chain Manager in Chelmsford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Tucker GA
- Senior Document Control Specialist in Cambridge MA
- Welder in Doraville GA
- Lead Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Sr Test Engineer in Bedford MA
- Controller in Merrimack NH
- Sr. Design Engineer in Chaska MN
- Operator- Assembly Tech in Central Manchester CT
- Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Lead in Olive Branch MS
- Mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift in Ashland MA
- Buyer in Hudson MA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering in Burnsville MN
- Manufacturing Engineer-Contract in Charlton MA
- Technical Recruiter-Program Manager - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Quality Management Systems Coordinator in Hudson NH
- Software Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Chief Mechanical Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Engineering Tech in Merrimack NH
- Warehouse - Forklift Driver in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Electronics Assembler - Soldering in New Hope MN
- Senior Mechanical Engineer in Westborough MA
- Machine Learning Co-op in Milford MA
- Electronics Process Development Engineer in Framingham MA
- HR Generalist in Ashland MA
- Manufacturing Engineer-Product Development in Charlton MA
- Maintenance Technician in Pendergrass GA
- Senior Mechanical Engineer in Burlington MA
- Director of Hardware Engineering in Burlington MA
- Welder in Gainesville GA
- Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Assembly Technician in Gainesville GA
- Warehouse - Picker 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Assembler (1st & 2nd shift) in Ashland MA
- Account Manager in Memphis TN
- Superintendent (NH) in Bow NH
- Lab Technician in Watertown MA
- Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- Administrative Assistant in Ayer MA
- Senior Software Engineer in North Billerica MA
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Norwood MA
- Account Payable Specialist in Auburn MA
- BIM Designer in Norcross GA
- Piping Designer in Avondale Estates GA
- CNC Machinist in Vineland NJ
- Material Handler in Vineland NJ
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Sr. Product Development Engineer in Newnan GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- RF Test Technician in Vineland NJ
- Electronic Rework Operator in Vineland NJ
- Electromechanical Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Credit Analyst in Norwell MA
- Robotics Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Electrical Engineer in White Bear Lake MN
- Quality Engineer in Framingham MA
- Talent Acquisition Program Manager in Milford MA
- Warehouse - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Marketing Coordinator in Boxboro MA
- Sr. Production Technician in Merrimack NH
- Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Sourcing Manager in Cambridge MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pawtucket RI
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Software Engineering Manager in Danvers MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- RMA Tech in Nashua NH
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Senior Accountant in Cambridge MA
- Electro-Mechanical Tech in Beverly MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Industrial Designer in Round Rock TX
- Account Manager in Marlborough MA
- Inventory Control in Alpharetta GA
- Machine Operator in Alpharetta GA
- SMT Operator in Burnsville MN