Talent Acquisition Specialist
Searching for a Talent Acquisition Specialist located in Franklin, MA. This is a perm direct hire opportunity.
Position: Provides a comprehensive range of support and coordination for the Human Resources Department. Primary responsibility is to develop strategies and tactics to ensure the acquisition of talent. Maintains the companies HR functions including exempt and non-exempt staffing, sourcing and recruiting and maintenance of the HRIS System. Enables an unobstructed flow of communication to employees, and appropriate level agencies, while ensuring confidentiality and accuracy of all information.
Report directly to the Human Resources Director
Responsible for staff talent acquisition, HRIS maintenance, and recordkeeping.
- Follow Policies & Procedures for the daily operations and in full compliance with state regulations.
- Ensures the maintenance of confidentiality at all times with internal staff, external communications and vendors.
- Partner with department managers to determine staffing needs.
- Ensures recruitment and hiring are in accordance with current vacancies, available FTE’s and projected staffing needs.
- Develops talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Performs sourcing to fill open positions and anticipates future needs.
- Organize and/or attend career fairs and other events, as needed.
- Takes steps to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Participate in employment branding initiatives.
- Initiate recruiting process for all open positions, forwarding candidates to hiring managers and closing out filled positions.
- Collects, reviews and approves interview process with receipt of required documentation prior to initiating job offers.
- Interacting with all selected candidates and initiating the formal offer, background check and on-boarding process.
- Designs and delivers onboarding activities for all newly hired employees.
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement.
- Provide direction to HR Assistant for tasks in support of the acquisition of talent.
- Responds to employee information requests from internal and external customers in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Report generation and distribution and other data entry and record keeping, and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in HR, or a related filed.
- Experience with HRIS and Time and Attendance system(s) a plus.
- Current knowledge of U.S. employment laws.
- Proficient Computer skills (i.e. MS Word, Excel, HRIS, etc.) Strong initiative, ability to anticipate issues proactively. Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of reliability and responsibility. Detail oriented with strong organizational and administrative skills. Close attention to detail, accurate recordkeeping abilities, and ability to multi-task, work independently and within a team.
- Must be discreet, able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately. Ability to interact with individuals from diverse levels and consistently provide superior customer service