(4) System Engineers
Our client in the Ft. Worth, TX area has an immediate need for Systems Engineers.
Scope: Seeking a highly technical candidate with 10+ years of relevant experience working on the architecture and design of systems of systems and has demonstrated the knowledge, skills, and abilities to manage all facets of one-or-more design & development of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) programs related to security needs. The candidate will apply best systems engineering practices to ensure designs are technically sound and meet the full customer requirements, can be completed on time and within budget & scope, and produce a quality product resulting in a high degree of customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Architecting the next generation C4ISR surveillance systems including but not limited to surveillance cameras, radars, laser range finders, laser illuminators, microwave communications, solar power systems, generators, and smart fencing in remote areas, perform trade studies to justify equipment selection
- Understand the software architecture and algorithms required to support such a system
- Utilize the DoDAF Architecture Framework Version 2.02 to conceptualize and architect new systems architecture within a system of systems
- Develop concept designs and trade studies for new systems of systems requirements
- Provide system- and architecture-level guidance to software and test engineers during design, development, and test
- Analyze and optimize Radar track correlation and evaluate new radar technologies and capabilities
- Develop new data management capabilities to optimize system performance
- Contribute to SIL build-up, assembly, connection, and configuration of SIL IT equipment, including workstations, servers, and networking equipment
- Aid the team with site integration and system acceptance test activities
- Develop C4ISR product and technology roadmaps
- Lead Systems Engineer on programs with technical leadership authority
Bachelor's Degree required; Master's preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required (Unique and Measurable):
- DOORS experience or similar system requirements management
- In depth knowledge of the DoDAF Architecture Framework as it relates to C4ISR systems
- Must have Background Investigation (BI) clearance from DHS
Unique working conditions or physical demands in this job:
- Matrix organizational structure
- Will require international travel and passport