We are looking for an Applications Engineer to join our clients team in Gainesville, Ga. The Applications Engineer will be working as a bridge between customers and engineering teams, Application Engineers use customer input and sales information to design or re-design, the lay out of the process flow of plant equipment. They also provide technical support and expertise to customers, testing applications, responding to customer feedback, installations, maintenance and often performing sales presentations and demonstrations. This is a great direct hire opportunity with a rapidly growing company.
- Reviews customers' technical needs and assists higher level engineers in developing specific product/service solutions to meet these needs.
- Estimates project costs and consults with the sales force on routine technical matters, ensuring that proposed solutions can be integrated with current systems and equipment.
- Works with engineers from various departments to resolve problems that arise during and after implementation.
- May perform presentations to prospective customers.
- May conduct user training.
- Works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role.
- 2-3 years of related experience.
- Expertise in AutoCad R14 or newer
- Experience with plant lay out design and process flow
- Experience in the Poultry Processing industry is a plus
- Travel: 40-50%