Salary Range: $80-95K/year
We are partnering with a growing company in Atlanta, Ga who is looking to add a experienced Applications Engineer to their team, this is a direct hire opportunity. This role involves a mix of technical innovation and commercial strategy, a working knowledge of standard industry practices and awareness of competitive products. The Application Engineer supports the outside sales team with new equipment proposals and technical consultation regarding large custom industrial equipment projects. The Application Engineer is an internal and external client facing role and must have strong presentation and communication skills, as this role routinely presents information to key influencers and decision makers.
- Develop new equipment proposals and layout drawings
- Develop project cost estimates
- Support outside sales team with technical consultation and strategy
- Travel with outside team to sales calls, attend trade shows, sales meetings, etc.
- BSME or related field from an ABET accredited school
- Demonstrated team leadership, ability to prioritize urgent issues/demands, strong attention to detail
- Ability to apply engineering and business principles and practices in day to day decision making
- AutoCAD 2D and Inventor 3D preferred
- Develop and Maintain relationships with both customers and outside vendors