Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are currently seeking an AutoCAD Manager for our client in the Atlanta, GA area. The CAD Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of company AutoCAD and Estimating Department.
- Project scope review, coordination with Project Managers/Sales/Customers, scheduling of shop drawings, QC of shop drawings, and submittal.
- Operates Computer Aided Design (CAD) software system, including creating, updating and modifying construction drawings, machine & assembly drawings and submitting the final product to customers.
- Manages Drafting teams (internal and external)
- Manage Estimating team
- Highly organized in meeting tight deadlines
- Has a high sense of urgency with Customer First mentality.
- Using ERP and other scheduling software to schedule and notify respective parties of their duties and deadlines
- Derive detailed information and scope to delegate Engineering Drafting work
- Extensive knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD detailing, construction and Autodesk products.
- QC experience in shop drawing review. Working knowledge and understating of steel, metal, concrete, and Building Envelope drawings and detailing.
- Delegate assignments as required and deliver projects to customer on time.
- Creates and modifies metal fabrication shop drawings.
- Visualize project requirements and provide concept drawings to match up with project needs.
- Able to design and provide all technical assistance needed to make a prototype of the design as needed.
- Prints, plots and binds final drawings into construction documents and ships to customers.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Knowledge of CAD and manual drafting principles, practices, methods and techniques; knows how to read construction documents and drawings.
- Knowledge of metal roofing and cladding product installation is a plus.
- Must know how to use AutoCAD 2018 expert level.
- Minimum Architectural or Engineering Degree with 5 years of AutoCAD experience (preferably in the metal industry).
- Proficiency in Math and Geometry required.
- Knowledge of 3D drafting in Solidworks or Revit is required.
- Expert level in organization, communication and MS office skills.
- Must communicate effectively with internal and external resources.
- Sorter in Memphis TN
- Welder - 2nd shift in Acton MA
- Customer Service Specialist in New Hope MN
- QA Technician - Validation in Chaska MN
- 3rd Shift Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machinist - Swiss Lathe in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Customer Service in Memphis TN
- Machine Operator Assistant in Olive Branch MS
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist II in Milford MA
- Instrument Assembler in Lindon UT
- Electrical Designer in Easley SC
- Kitting in Suwanee GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- CMM Programmer-1st Shift in Kennesaw GA
- Sr Technicians - test-troubleshoot complex systems in Merrimack NH
- CNC Machinist in Attleboro MA
- Corporate Recruiter in Chaska MN
- RMA Test Tech in Nashua NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Anoka MN
- Quality Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Cincinnati OH
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Manufacturing Process Engineer in Columbia SC
- Field Service Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Technical Support Rep in Maple Grove MN
- Microwave Test Tech in Hudson NH
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Traffic Coordinator in Franklin MA
- Accounts Receivable Specialist in Milford MA
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Receiving Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Mechanical Assembler in Danvers MA
- Team Lead - 2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Systems Technician II in Beverly MA
- Shop Helper- 2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Facilities Maintenance tech in Concord CA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Tech in Merrimack NH
- Process Technician in Galloway TN
- Maintenance Technician in Galloway TN
- Metal Prep in Memphis TN
- Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift - Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Technical Recruiter in Vineland NJ
- Instrument Assembler in Nixa MO
- Accounts Payable Assistant in Suwanee GA
- ATE & AXI Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- IT Manager in Oxford NC
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Technician (3rd shift) in Somersworth NH
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Plymouth MN
- Field Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Electrical Technician in Manchester NH
- EM Assembler in Ashland MA
- QC-QA Technician in Swedesboro NJ
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Shipper in Westborough MA
- Precision Assemblers in Concord CA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Material Handler-Cycle Counter in Westborough MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist IV in Chaska MN
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Chaska MN
- HR Generalist-Leave Admin in San Jose CA
- Engineering Documentation Tech in New Hope MN
- Mechanical Engineer in Dartmouth MA
- Mechanical Validation Engineer in Marietta GA
- E-m Assembler - Optical experience in Merrimack NH
- Gearbox Technician in Suwanee GA
- EM Assemblers in Haverhill MA
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Deburr-Laser Operator Help in Flowery Branch GA
- Electro-Mechanical Technician in Senoia GA
- Quality Manager in Oxnard CA
- Production Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- Machine Maintenance Technician in Plymouth MN
- Assembly Technician I in West Boylston MA
- Wash and Breakdown Technician in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Rework Technician in Coon Rapids MN
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Programmer Analyst in Jasper GA
- Technical Writer in Miami FL
- Picker in Memphis TN
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Human Resources Director in Anoka MN
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Opto-Mechanical Assembly Technician in Eagleville PA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Representative in Brea CA
- Design Engineer in Columbia SC
- CMM Programmer- 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- HR Associate in Marlborough MA
- Neutral Set Technician in Memphis TN
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Member Services Professional in Memphis TN