We are currently seeking an Automation Technician for a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in the NE Atlanta area.
- Troubleshoot automation & tooling issues to minimize downtime and maximize up time.
- Assist with Preventative Maintenance and accurately complete documentation to assure all forms are completed accurately and within the time required to meet ADMO requirements.
- Work with maintenance, tooling, and production personnel to accomplish production goals.
- Fabricate repair parts as needed utilizing shop equipment.
- Initiate and deploy automation improvement ideas.
- Experience in Injection Molding is a plus
- Automation end of arm tooling for robotics.
- 5 years experience in Electro Mechanical equipment.
- Technical degree preferred or proven on the job work experience.
- Plastics technology, welding, assembly, automation is a plus