We are looking for a CAD Designer to join our client in Charlton, Ma on a direct hire basis.
Under medium direction, this position is primarily responsible for creating, and updating mechanical drawings per company requirements and delivery schedule.
- Create new drawings per direction of technical teams in 2D and/ or 3D formats Update and incorporate changes to existing drawings
- Maintain accurate records, ECO’s and part numbering conventions
- Design and develop special jigs, fixtures or other tooling required for a job. Analyze production requirements, existing tooling, etc. and determine the need for specialized items.
- Work with outside toolmakers and/or internal personnel to design and build prototypes of required tooling.
- Designing production equipment and developing equipment prints and drawings, as well as redesigning and documenting existing process equipment and machinery.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience with CAD/Design, with 2D/3D experience in Solidworks & Autocad
- Working experience with creating mechanical drawings Working experience with Microsoft Office
- Ordering parts from Vendors
- Ability to work in a collaborative and dynamic environment