We are looking for a CNC Machinist to join us at our facility in Attleboro, MA on first shift!
The technician will work directly with designers and engineers to help build concept models, prototypes, and fixturing. Will participate in programming and operating specialized and general machine shop equipment, supporting prototyping
Our fast-paced environment demands the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines. High-energy, self-starters with the following qualities are required:
- 3 Axis milling: importing 3D models for generating tool paths
- Ability to operate and maintain CNC and manual machinery, including knee mills, lathes, band saws, general grinding and cutting equipment.,
- Design and fabrication of custom tools and fixtures
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Source specialty tooling and fixturing
- Willingness to learn and run additive rapid prototyping equipment.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Comfort with model making, sanding, and painting.
- Flexibility to multi-task and perform a wide range of activities
- Will need to be neat and organized.
- Able to build and debug mechanical fixtures
- Ability to maintain a transparent schedule and act as a consultant with various staff regarding machining rules of thumb.