Commissioning Support Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Commissioning Support Engineer
Title:Commissioning Support Engineer
Commissioning Support Engineer
Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Installation Support team. The Commissioning Support Engineer is responsible for programming, debugging , commissioning, and supporting automation software systems. This involves on site commissioning, run off testing, and production testing. This position is responsible for training customers on systems through onsite instruction and hands on training. In addition, the Commissioning Support Engineer is responsible for providing overall technical support to other on site employees relating to our technologies.
Responsibilities of the Commissioning Support Engineer
- Participate in system commissioning and run off testing at site. This involves deploying the software system, ensuring the functionality meets design requirements and reaches a functioning state. This includes liaising with other employees, contractors, and customers to identify and resolve inefficiencies.
- Responsible for production testing at site to verify performance and reliability of the system. This involves communicating with Project Managers to address concerns and receive system satisfaction and acceptance. Systems and components include Gantry robots, conveyors, EMS, and other automation technologies.
- Provide technical system support to customers prior to customer support hand off.
- Documentation and reporting on commissioning and start up progress
- Working with the software leads, make minor changes to PLC logic, program devices, and back-up any code to the network.
- Assume the duties and responsibilities of the Site Commissioning Manager during absences, vacation, etc. or as mandated from time to time.
- Act as a main point of contact for the on-site system commissioning and testing.
- Communicate technical issues from Grimsby/Ulvila/Norcross to/from customer site.
- Participate in on-site meetings and discussions
- Act as communications link between customer subcontractors and vendors.
Requirements of the Commissioning Support Engineer
- Dedicated to Health & Safety in the workplace.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree specializing in Software Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in system integration in an industrial/engineering/automation industry in a development and integration capacity.
- PLC and Motion Control programming, testing, commissioning and debugging experience.
- Varying degrees of knowledge are required in the following areas: PLC (Allen Bradley or other), Bosch Rextroth motion controller, Wonderware InTouch, AS-I safety (Bihl & Wiedemann), Ethernet (Sercos) and Industrial Networking.
- Excellent hands on troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Excellent time management, communication, leadership, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to think creatively and critically.
- Attention to quality.
- Pay range Between 68 and 73K
- Jr. Buyer in Hudson NH
- Manufacturing Associate in Hudson MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Press Break Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Accountant in Hudson MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Manual Machinist in New Haven CT
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Operator- Assembly tech in Central Manchester CT
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor - Operations Support in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Paint & Assembly Supervisor in Norcross GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA