Commissioning Support Engineer
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Commissioning Support Engineer
Title:Commissioning Support Engineer
Commissioning Support Engineer
Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Installation Support team. The Commissioning Support Engineer is responsible for programming, debugging , commissioning, and supporting automation software systems. This involves on site commissioning, run off testing, and production testing. This position is responsible for training customers on systems through onsite instruction and hands on training. In addition, the Commissioning Support Engineer is responsible for providing overall technical support to other on site employees relating to our technologies.
Responsibilities of the Commissioning Support Engineer
- Participate in system commissioning and run off testing at site. This involves deploying the software system, ensuring the functionality meets design requirements and reaches a functioning state. This includes liaising with other employees, contractors, and customers to identify and resolve inefficiencies.
- Responsible for production testing at site to verify performance and reliability of the system. This involves communicating with Project Managers to address concerns and receive system satisfaction and acceptance. Systems and components include Gantry robots, conveyors, EMS, and other automation technologies.
- Provide technical system support to customers prior to customer support hand off.
- Documentation and reporting on commissioning and start up progress
- Working with the software leads, make minor changes to PLC logic, program devices, and back-up any code to the network.
- Assume the duties and responsibilities of the Site Commissioning Manager during absences, vacation, etc. or as mandated from time to time.
- Act as a main point of contact for the on-site system commissioning and testing.
- Communicate technical issues from Grimsby/Ulvila/Norcross to/from customer site.
- Participate in on-site meetings and discussions
- Act as communications link between customer subcontractors and vendors.
Requirements of the Commissioning Support Engineer
- Dedicated to Health & Safety in the workplace.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree specializing in Software Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in system integration in an industrial/engineering/automation industry in a development and integration capacity.
- PLC and Motion Control programming, testing, commissioning and debugging experience.
- Varying degrees of knowledge are required in the following areas: PLC (Allen Bradley or other), Bosch Rextroth motion controller, Wonderware InTouch, AS-I safety (Bihl & Wiedemann), Ethernet (Sercos) and Industrial Networking.
- Excellent hands on troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Excellent time management, communication, leadership, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to think creatively and critically.
- Attention to quality.
- Pay range Between 68 and 73K
- Revenue Analyst in Lowell MA
- Customer Quality Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- Internal Audit Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA
- FPGA Design Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Mechanical Designer in Marietta GA
- 5-axis CNC programmer in Manchester CT
- Customer Service Associate in Westford MA
- Civil Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- TIG Welder in Norcross GA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- HR Generalist in Swedesboro NJ
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Optical Engineer in MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Principal Diagnostics Engineer in MA
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse Associate in Norwood MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Industrial Controls Technician III in Olive Branch MS
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN