Pay Range: $70-80K/year
We are currently partnering with a large manufacturing company in Newnan, GA in their search to add an experienced Controls Engineer to their team.
- Plan and implement modifications to plant system wiring and electrical control systems including component and material specification to include identifying job materials and filling out purchase requests.
- Experienced with Programmable Logic Controllers (Allen-Bradley and others) including ability to interpret ladder logic and make program changes.
- Use working knowledge of mechanical/electrical principles/concepts to make design improvements.
- Read complex electrical schematics and diagrams for electrical distribution systems, machine controls and plant support systems.
- Read, analyze and interpret technical manuals, procedures, diagrams, blueprints, schematics for electrical distribution systems, machine controls and plant support systems.
- Updates all affected documentation.
- Four year technical degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of engineering design of equipment controls
- Proficiency in programming and troubleshooting Allen Bradley PLCs