We are partnering with a material handling company in Atlanta, Ga who is looking for a Controls Engineer to join there team. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with a full time salary and benefits.This position encompasses all aspects of Controls System Engineering and Information Systems development, as well as Project Management.
- Controls project planning (i.e., project scheduling/phasing, subcontract planning, resource planning, budget planning, commissioning planning)
- Review of project requirements & definition and the formulation of project specifications (i.e., functional, design, etc.)
- Verification and validation of engineered system (hardware and/or software) to specifications
- Project risk analysis
- All aspects of control system execution, from hardware design, system design, network design, software development (PLC and/or PC related systems), and system commissioning.
- Involved in technical, system architecture and application concepting
- Progress monitoring of engineering and installation subcontractor
- Interface with clients as well as subcontractors and solve issues and problems to satisfaction of company and client.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience in implementation of control systems
- Ability to design and program PLC's , SCADA systems, Database applications
- PLC experience with Rockwell/Allen-Bradley (ControlLogix & CompactLogix)
- HMI experience with Rockwell/Allen-Bradley