We are currently partnering with a company located in Athens, GA looking to add a Design Engineer to their growing team.
The Design Engineer will be an integral part of the Design and Development or new and existing products. This is a direct hire/permanent position and offers a competitive salary with a full lineup of benefits.
- Design new and innovative products
- Mechanical assembly and component design from concept through manufacturing
- Working knowledge of design using Injection molded Plastics, including production plastics & tooling support experience
- Hands-on experience in shop/lab work
- Analysis experience in one or more of the following areas: Strength of materials, Heat transfer, Tolerance analysis, FEA, Shock and vibration, Design for manufacturability
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering and 2-4 years of technical design and engineering analysis experience, doing product and system design.
- Solidworks Design experience
- Mechanism design experience
- Hands-on participation in at least 1 full product development cycle of high-volume tooled products, from concept through pilot production