We are currently seeking a Design Engineer for our client in the North Atlanta area. The Design Engineer will be responsible for designing and supporting products and capital equipment.
- Responsible for the complete management of new product programs and program updates while revising process if needed.
- Serves as a technical point of contact while establishing a developmental relationship with the customers.
- Ensures 100% conformance to Quality System in production operations for product engineering activities (TS16949/IATF16949 participation)
- Develops and implements interfaces between APQP, manufacturing/support resources and processes
- Specifies manufacturing and quality processes (including PPAP, MSA, FMEAs, Control
- Plans, etc.) to support customer production requirement and realization
- Responsible for identifying and developing improvements to the processes in support of the company goals
- Utilizes software to conduct thermoanalysis, flow simulation, and other analysis.
- Responsible for tool and mold design for injection molded products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or equivalent work experience
- Strong Creo/ProE skills
- Manufacturing experience is a plus